Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Larry Normanfor sale ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Larry Normanfor sale ?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you are silly

09-19-2002 11:56 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
That too, but actually I was talking about the boob job discussion...

Shocked

Yeah - sorry about that - Dr. Rich brings out the worst in me......

I know what you mean...

Big Grin
09-19-2002 11:59 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mark
We need more musicians like Mark Heard.

yes, please.....

Do you mean as in deceased?

Man there's a righteous pack of dead people out there already. Let's keep the ones we have for now.

Although, not to hurry them up on life's path, it wouldn't hurt if Celine, Mr. Bolton, and the Tuxedo Clad Megastar were to suddenly join the choir of angels.

Mark Heard was a great talent, even if too many people think of him as that guy with the fro' who sounded a lot like James Taylor.

09-19-2002 14:35 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

why why why
why momma why

09-19-2002 14:43 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

....why can't I sleep in peace tonight, with that frickin' "R.I.O.T." song playing in the background....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
09-19-2002 14:47 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ceremonial Kernel

do you live next door to Mugs or something????

09-19-2002 14:49 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Actually.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the original senior pastor of our church (who bailed before we ever had a service) was a Carman-head.... would get up in front of our old congregation and belt out "This Blood's for You".... and blasted the aforementioned R.I.O.T. all the way up to men's retreat in the Catskills one year (about a 2 1/2-hour drive).... guess the $#&@ thing's still ringing in my head....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
09-19-2002 15:01 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ceremonial Kernel

That sounds like Wes Berlin.....

Wes, have you been blasting your the Tuxedo Clad Megastar again???

09-19-2002 15:10 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

quote:
quote:
quote:

Shocked

I know what you mean...

Big Grin

Evil heh heh heh Evil

09-19-2002 16:23 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
quote:
quote:

Shocked

I know what you mean...

Big Grin

Evil heh heh heh Evil

You the man, Doc!

Big Grin
09-19-2002 17:46 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

you the doc, man!!!

09-19-2002 17:53 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Larry Normanfor sale ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH