Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » C-Stone 25th anniv. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page C-Stone 25th anniv.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's pretty cool.

I have heard rumors about the local stations here, where program managers have said things along the line of "We are never going to play Daniel Amos / 77s / etc.."

So I listen to CDs mostly.

01-09-2008 05:55 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was hoping to make it to C-stone this year in the old burb and popup trailer, but the tranny in the burb is gone. I can pull it with the Forester if I put brakes on the trailer, which I will probably do anyway. If br doesn't have enough interest then we may not go to c-stone. Things aren't sounding too promising with the band selection. Maybe this is the year to go to MerleFest or maybe find some country music festival that would really interest br.

anybody know of any good country music festivals in the mid-Atlantic area (we are in central NC)?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
01-09-2008 09:41 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
That's pretty cool.

I have heard rumors about the local stations here, where program managers have said things along the line of "We are never going to play Daniel Amos / 77s / etc.."

So I listen to CDs mostly.

I listen to CDs mostly too, but today I forgot my CD player while I was driving all over the place and I heard "Sentimental Song" by the choir on the local radio station. This surprised me. I guess I should not be too surprised though as a year ago "Vegetables" by Terry got played a lot on the Kids Cookie Break Program on Saturday mornings and back in 2000 I heard "Sky King" on the same station. I guess they play one great song for every 6370 medicore songs. God bless!

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
01-09-2008 20:32 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

That's about the ratio they seem to play.

3 good songs in 7 years. Not too bad! Tongue

01-09-2008 20:49 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » C-Stone 25th anniv.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH