Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Because you asked- the Dark Side of TST » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Because you asked- the Dark Side of TST
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by jiminy
fair nuff Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I came into the Syd revelation late in the game- being a fan of DSOTM and WYWH (WHoa, nearly a WEWH)

"Have a Cigar" is from Wish You Were Here, bucko. And thus by yr definition, cheating.

All I meant was I felt you could still call them PF after their only Syd outing..PATGOD.......
whoa- theres a weirdo too- you mean god is really .

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-18-2004 17:16 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Jiminy.....you've no idea how weird! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Get this: (and remember, I'm about as Floydy a Fan as you can get)...

That rock opera that BD is putting onto DVD for me is from 1991. I did a scene a particular way and thought it was pretty cool. I was mimicking Roger Waters from "Live at the Berlin Wall."

Then I got some live footage of D.A. circa 1984 (not on the DVD just released) where Terry is doing the very same thing. Shocked

The Live at the Berlin Wall thing was 1989 or 1990, there-abouts.

I told Terry about it and when I have my DVD I'll do a comparison thing and show Terry just how weird it is.

The scene (in all three situations):
We're sitting by a ringing phone with mirror sunglasses on and singing a tune.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
02-18-2004 22:54 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by jiminy
I'm vindicated!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That is too totally cool!

Apparently no one wanted to play the game- I just thought it was an interesting idea.....

It is something I may investigate on my own- just for fun.
I'm noticed phrases
Terry mentions Lear Jets and New Cars and Money Money Money..(of course)

but little things like

Far away across the field (the ruined field)
the tolling of the iron bell (rings Noelle Noelle Noelle)..

catch phrases like that would be fun to match up.

And Theo - you speak of this DVD as if we are supposed to know what the heck yer talkin bout......

and another thing- what are YOU doing watching Terry performances we've all not yet seen, hmmmmmmm?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-19-2004 08:27 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Because you asked- the Dark Side of TST

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH