Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Wallpapers » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wallpapers
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Wallpapers Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've got this little program called wallmaster
( http://www.wallmaster.com )

and it cycles through up to 50 wallpapers (the free version)

So I thought I'd better get me some DA up there.

Does anyone know of or can put somewhere for download wallpaper quality jpgs of the album covers?

Audiori - here is an idea for DA.com in fact I have a desktop theme someone produced a few years back. Perhaps you could have a downloads area with wallpaers etc?

01-23-2003 14:50 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Oh... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

.... I thought you were talking about Dylan's kid's band.... Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
01-23-2003 14:51 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Thread Starter Thread Started by Captain Pedantic
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
.... I thought you were talking about Dylan's kid's band.... Big Grin

I have no idea what you are talking about....

Except I can guess Bob Dylan's kid has a band called Wallpapers?

01-23-2003 14:55 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's Wall FLOWERS.
01-23-2003 15:00 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Anyway I had a quick look at what I had downloaded inthe past and found Doppleganger, Fearful Symmetry and a collage of all the covers at that time wallpapers.

Also a theme with Motorcycle wallpaper, icons, wav's and a swirling DA cursor instead of the hourglass timer.

This stuff should be at dA.com for download - but we'll have to found out who did it first so they can get thanked.

Quick Robin to the batmobile...

err Capt'n wouldn't google.com be better?

...OK

01-23-2003 15:03 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I've been toying with the idea of making some fun DA related backgrounds, but never seem to get around to it. I also have a bunch of unfinished wav. files to use for sounds on my computer... some day maybe

BD
01-23-2003 15:08 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Do you want me to send you the theme I have?

I also just found a pack of Swilring Eddies icons

and a DA screen saver

If I send them to you BD you could put them up at bd.org for the other DAMBERS.

But I can't find who created the theme Frown to give them credit

01-23-2003 15:12 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Official Impasto

And a game of monopoly TST version but I haven't played it yet to see if it works

01-23-2003 15:17 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

sure, send them all!

I'll put them up and add to it!

Maybe they are the ones that Kevin had on his site if I remember correctly....I think it was him????

BD
01-23-2003 15:19 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
And a game of monopoly TST version but I haven't played it yet to see if it works

I would buy that! Big Grin

01-23-2003 15:19 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by BD
sure, send them all!

I'll put them up and add to it!

Maybe they are the ones that Kevin had on his site if I remember correctly....I think it was him????

BD

On the way.

I don't think it was Kevin though...

01-23-2003 15:21 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

It was a free download - which I've sent to BD.

I'll test it tonight at home

01-23-2003 15:33 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

This would be cool.

01-23-2003 15:41 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

quote:

"Go to Street Level Productions. Go directly to Street Level Productions. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200."
01-23-2003 16:10 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

LOL

01-23-2003 16:10 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I'll put a Swirling Eddie Hotel on Chandler Ave.

01-23-2003 16:30 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

It was a free download - which I've sent to BD.

I'll test it tonight at home

thanks Andrew! i got them

BD
01-23-2003 17:53 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

a cool drawing of the band is inside When WOrlds collide that was created by a Townsend. It would be cool to see that posted with the eyes swirling and swirling and swirling and...
01-23-2003 18:11 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-18-2003
Location: "The names Mustard Seed Faith, Love Song, and especially early Daniel Band kept comin up."

Is that monopoly game a joke?
01-23-2003 22:20 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

no, but I couldn't get it to work
01-23-2003 23:26 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Wallpapers

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH