Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Alarma Chronicles Box Set » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Alarma Chronicles Box Set
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Alarma Chronicles Box Set Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, you CAN own this in time for Christmas. And one listing is even halfway reasonable in price.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B...27795078&sr=1-1

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-27-2008 08:28 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks like Big Dork is selling his copy....

11-27-2008 08:53 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
Looks like Big Dork is selling his copy....

bd said on his board....

hey mf,

i'm only getting about $85 for it after Amazon takes it's cut... Roll Eyes

if anyone want's it, feel free to make me an offer! I'd rather not sell it on eBay or Amazon. 8-)

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 11-27-2008 10:13.

11-27-2008 10:12 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ceremonial Kernel

Yeah, I already own it (sort of). Paid $39.99 new about 7 years ago. I'm missing "disc 3" (loaned it to someone who never gave it back...then he moved, then I moved....). I own VH, but not FS. I'd like to have FS, but I'm not paying $85 or more for it.

11-27-2008 10:20 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Besides, BD refused to sell me a copy of the Terry Taylor "Night in the Desert" DVD (because he has nothing to do with Terry and his music anymore), so I'm not in any hurry to do him any favors.
Best of luck to someone else, though.

11-27-2008 10:23 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Besides, BD refused to sell me a copy of the Terry Taylor "Night in the Desert" DVD (because he has nothing to do with Terry and his music anymore), so I'm not in any hurry to do him any favors.

i have a night in the desert.......
how bad do you want it? Evil

Tongue

Cool
11-27-2008 11:23 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ceremonial Kernel

How much $$$?

11-27-2008 12:04 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mountain Fan

quote:

i wanted a few more of the things he did too ... but i don't blame him for his position ... in fact i'm approaching that myself ...

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-27-2008 14:24 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
James
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-09-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:

i wanted a few more of the things he did too ... but i don't blame him for his position ... in fact i'm approaching that myself ...

What position might that be?
11-27-2008 15:01 James is offline Search for Posts by James Add James to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Uh-oh. I didn't mean to open closed wounds. Forgive me, please.

11-27-2008 20:12 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Alarma Chronicles Box Set

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH