Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » FA: Mercy River / Coyote Moon CD » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page FA: Mercy River / Coyote Moon CD
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lostdog19
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-20-2004

FA: Mercy River / Coyote Moon CD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey guys. Quick little advertisement here. I've got a sealed Mercy River cd for auction on ebay. It's relevant to Daniel Amos, as members of the bands have helped out on the cd. All the people that helped out include Mike Roe, Randy Stonehill, Terry Taylor, Tim Chandler, David Raven, Riki Michele, Jerry Chamberlain, Rob Watson, John Sherlock, James Sitterly, and Sharon McCall. Current start price is 99 cents. This is a start in clearing things out of my closets and garage in order to help pay the bills while I'm currently unemployed.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Ve...serid=lostdog19

John
05-20-2004 22:18 lostdog19 is offline Send an Email to lostdog19 Search for Posts by lostdog19 Add lostdog19 to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin I have it already Big Grin

05-21-2004 09:19 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you don't have Mercy River, my cd collection wipes itself with yours.

Cool Water

Dear Companion

This is the second birth of the Lost Dogs.

Bid and buy!

August 2005
05-21-2004 11:14 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
If you don't have Mercy River, my cd collection wipes itself with yours.

Cool Water

Dear Companion

This is the second birth of the Lost Dogs.

Bid and buy!

Shocked

thank God I have it then Big Grin

Dear Companion is awesome Big Grin

I love..... Elvis Has Left The Building, Jesus Is Coming Soon Cool

05-21-2004 11:17 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

is this worth getting ?

01-10-2006 16:45 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

i dunno.. put up a valid link.... Mad

Tongue

Cool
01-10-2006 16:52 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by Lur King
is this worth getting ?

Yes

01-10-2006 19:04 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

then it is worth getting joey- no investment- no loss.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-10-2006 19:06 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by joey

I got Your valid link.... right HeRe Mad

01-11-2006 14:11 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
quote:

your link works fine now... well, the first one.... Roll Eyes
i guess e-bay was screwing up....
ok, you're off the hook...... Tongue
and i don't know if it is worth getting... i've never heard it....
it says tim plays on it...
tim? Big Grin

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 01-11-2006 15:13.

01-11-2006 15:10 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
quote:
quote:

tim? Big Grin

Roll Eyes

01-11-2006 15:54 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
quote:
quote:
quote:

tim? Big Grin

Roll Eyes

keep a rollin'.... i'm reloadin'..... Evil

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 01-11-2006 16:48.

01-11-2006 16:47 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
is this worth getting ?

i'll let you know when it gets here in a few days! Big Grin
it was like 20 bucks with shipping... but it like one of the only things tst related i haven't heard......

Cool
01-13-2006 18:29 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
is this worth getting ?

it was like 20 bucks with shipping... but it like one of the only things tst related i haven't heard......

i don't like it... Frown
email me if you are looking for this...
beatmenace@msn.com

Cool
01-24-2006 02:27 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ceremonial Kernel

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Seller information
figwit2004 ( 666)
Feedback Score: 666
Positive Feedback: 100%
Member since Jan-11-04 in United States

...sorry, I am staying away from anything associated with this auction.

666 Shocked

01-24-2006 07:44 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Tongue

MF and I have a new friend whose cell phone ends in 666. He is an elder at our church Shocked

He's a great guy! His wife and I have become friends and plan to do some things in the future so I can get out of the house some. Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
01-24-2006 09:56 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
quote:
quote:
is this worth getting ?

i don't like it... Frown
email me if you are looking for this...
beatmenace@msn.com

Are you saying it sucks?

01-24-2006 10:35 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

it's just not my style... i don't say anthing tst related .sucks...... Big Grin

Cool
01-24-2006 15:07 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
it's just not my style... i don't say anthing tst related .sucks...... Big Grin

oh, you don't have . . .

Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor
"The Perfectly Frank, True Story of Christmas"
Tongue

01-24-2006 16:31 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

yes, i do.... but that .sucks in such a way that it's so awful that it's funny.... Big Grin

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 01-24-2006 17:56.

01-24-2006 17:55 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » FA: Mercy River / Coyote Moon CD

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH