Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Buechners Help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Buechners Help
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 RE: Buechners Help Captain Pedantic 04-24-2011 19:23
 RE: Buechners Help dennis 04-26-2011 08:29
 RE: Buechners Help Doke 04-26-2011 09:37
 RE: Buechners Help audiori 04-26-2011 09:42

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about making the last track of disk two not 18 minutes long but splitting it into 3 tracks. The song, the silence and the tikiti-boo?

04-24-2011 19:23 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
How about making the last track of disk two not 18 minutes long but splitting it into 3 tracks. The song, the silence and the tikiti-boo?

That seems like a good place to put it in.

04-26-2011 08:29 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Doke Doke is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Will the new Neverhood CD be ready for the tour? Terry mentioned a bit ago that it would hopefully be ready in June.
04-26-2011 09:37 Doke is offline Search for Posts by Doke Add Doke to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

I know he was planning on finishing it in time.. I don't know if all of the other stuff that came up - like Noelle's surgery - has delayed it at all or not. I'll see if I can get Terry to update us. I've been so buried in work on the reissues that it hadn't even crossed my mind in a while.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-26-2011 09:42 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Buechners Help

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH