Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » MNF Tribute in the Webstore » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page MNF Tribute in the Webstore
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
I found putting things into "prespective" is just another way of saying "I'm not good enough to do it". I'm through thinking that way I did this tribute for a little experiance and because I thank God for Terry and the guys for ministering to me in the hard times and good. Perspective just clouds dreams. Was I satisfied with my MNF cuts? No! but instead of putting away the four track I'm gonna find a way to make it better! And if BD and dorfsmith give me the chance to be on thier CD's I'm gonna take it. A dream is a dream until you pull it from the clouds and make it reality.

MNF, in my opinion, is much more artistic than 99% of big budget studio professional band releases. Here's why: Professional projects usually have one focus--success. MNF has one focus-- be creative and have fun. I don't need to say which one of the two is more artistic...it's obvious. Homemade recordings, avant-garde, artists who know 3 chords, independant releases, That's what makes up 90% of my collection. Those lame overbudget, overproduced, un-artistic bands only have a 10% success rate with me Tongue So take that top 40 radio Big Grin

01-20-2004 12:41 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, he did shake my hand in December, my queen.

Maybe more than the raisin oil rubbed off?
01-20-2004 12:43 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Jevvvvvvie? Eyeew.

No, not too serious.

I guess it just hit me funny that's all. I'm as big a critic as anyone. (your brother has some proof at his house).

Stu.

PS Baxter good to see you here. How ya been doing?

01-20-2004 13:16 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

You know you love it when I call you Jevvie......

Oh and JimIny HAS shown me!
muahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AND YES, HI BAXTER!!!

I think me 'n' you have been sparse on these boards lately - think people will begin to talk???

Smile Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

01-20-2004 13:54 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Well, he says in his very best Bonnie Raitt impersonation,

LET"S GIVE EM Somethin...
01-20-2004 14:03 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

"PS Baxter good to see you here. How ya been doing? "

i'm ok Stu. Thanks. i tried to leave a couple of notes for you on Bano, but something wasn't working...probably my head...

Oriana was not feeling well one day in December, and i thought i would cheer her up with some new Christmas stories. i read her your first trilogy. i think i cheered her up...or did i frighten her? Big Grin
01-20-2004 14:09 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

[quote]Originally posted by Woggy
You know you love it when I call you Jevvie......

only the tip of the iceberg there - no one knows yer "Simonside" but a few -
yer secrets good with me.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-20-2004 14:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Heh heh heh.

01-20-2004 14:53 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Well, he says in his very best Bonnie Raitt impersonation,

LET"S GIVE EM Somethin...

i LOVE her.........

well, in a purely musical, platonic way, of course Smile

01-20-2004 15:58 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

only the tip of the iceberg there - no one knows yer "Simonside" but a few -
yer secrets good with me.

WHAT????????

there's MORE????????????

(rest assured, Jevvie sweetie, that JImIny knows how to keep stuff to himself.........I've been trying to BEAT it out of him, but no go...........he's a tough egg to crack Smile )

01-20-2004 16:00 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Now don't wax philosophical on us.
01-20-2004 16:00 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

its Round 10-

"go ahead- cut me mick- cut me."

Round 14-
"You stop this fight- I'll kill ya."

01-20-2004 16:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

yeah, if you're gonna wax, start with the pits and the legs.

Bax, about the Christmas stories, I never finished the three I started this year. I liked the ones from last year - but the navigation to find them is poor.

01-20-2004 16:14 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

time for the MNF tie- in verse

- to REALLY put a true biblical slant on what we do....

Amos 7:8
And the LORD said unto me, Amos, what seest thou?
And I said, A plumb lime.

01-20-2004 16:14 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Not just plum limes but an entire basket of summer fruit.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by baxter: 01-20-2004 17:13.

01-20-2004 17:12 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Woggy, I will grant you special dispensation and allow you to call me Jevvie. Sparingly. Truly it is not a name I respond to.

01-20-2004 17:37 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
time for the MNF tie- in verse

- to REALLY put a true biblical slant on what we do....

Amos 7:8
And the LORD said unto me, Amos, what seest thou?
And I said, A plumb lime.

I should have put that in the artwork.... Roll Eyes

heh heh

01-20-2004 17:40 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
Woggy, I will grant you special dispensation and allow you to call me Jevvie. Sparingly. Truly it is not a name I respond to.

You never complained when I called you that! Pleased

01-20-2004 17:41 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

So you're admitting to a special relationship?

Wink

01-20-2004 17:49 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Uh, I have no relations with that woman.

Gotta go.

01-20-2004 17:52 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » MNF Tribute in the Webstore

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH