Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Swirling Eddies Concert » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Swirling Eddies Concert
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lucy Lucy is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-16-2002

Oh yea Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dr-
So how did the picture of me with Steve Hindalong look?????????

Jonny
07-23-2002 18:30 Lucy is offline Send an Email to Lucy Homepage of Lucy Search for Posts by Lucy Add Lucy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lucy
Dr-

Jonny

looks really good! Big Grin

08-04-2002 15:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by Lucy
Dr-

Jonny

looks really good! Big Grin

Post it for all to see! I wannaaaaa see SkinnyCrying

08-04-2002 17:23 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I am trying to get Big Dork to post the pic of ME and SkinnySmile (I'm the chubby oneBig Grin )

08-05-2002 16:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
I am trying to get Big Dork to post the pic of ME and SkinnySmile (I'm the chubby oneBig Grin )

I'll try and put it up when I get home! (If I remember)

BD

08-05-2002 17:07 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

BD

you da man!

did you see I posted on your board?
Big Grin

08-05-2002 17:08 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
quote:

BD

you da man!

Big Grin

I haven't been there today yet...

08-05-2002 17:09 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

BD

you da man!

Big Grin

I haven't been there today yet...

shame for frickin' shame Tongue

08-05-2002 17:10 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:

Well with a nickname like Skinny.. anyone but Calista Flockhart would be the chubby one :-)

08-05-2002 17:29 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Skinny and Doc

Now all we need are the other five Dwarves

BD

08-05-2002 22:06 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

You called... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Skinny and Doc

BD

Dorky,
Sticky,
Woggy,
Shempy and
Kiwi
08-05-2002 22:27 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

thanks

BD

08-05-2002 22:33 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:
Skinny and Doc

BD

Dorky,
Sticky,
Woggy,
Shempy and
Kiwi

what about Doggy? Big Grin

08-06-2002 10:22 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:

Well with a nickname like Skinny.. anyone but Calista Flockhart would be the chubby one :-)

he really is a little bit of a fella Big Grin

08-06-2002 10:22 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:

thanks

BD

thank you dude! Big Grin

08-06-2002 10:23 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

no, thank you!

BD

08-06-2002 15:01 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
no, thank you!

BD

no, no, no

thank you Big Grin

08-06-2002 17:06 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
quote:
no, thank you!

BD

no, no, no

thank you Big Grin

You guys you're so polite....

Who are you and what have you done with the real Big Dork and Dr Rich?
08-06-2002 22:01 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

wouldn't you like to know!

08-07-2002 00:46 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Thanks for posting the picture.

08-07-2002 12:35 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Swirling Eddies Concert

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH