Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Jerry Chamberlain on ELO tribute » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Jerry Chamberlain on ELO tribute
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Jerry Chamberlain on ELO tribute studio246 04-22-2002 15:16
 RE: Jerry Chamberlain on ELO tribute Dr Rich 04-22-2002 16:41
 When will you people GET it??? carl 04-23-2002 08:23
 RE: Jerry Chamberlain on ELO tribute Tyler Durden 02-10-2003 19:05
 RE: Jerry Chamberlain on ELO tribute Dr Rich 02-11-2003 15:32

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
studio246
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 04-22-2002

Jerry Chamberlain on ELO tribute Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is probably old news to everyone, but did you know that Jerry and Sharon Chamberlain have a cut on a new Jeff Lynne (of ELO) tribute CD? They did a great cover of "Message From The Country" under the name "Balls of France."

Check out a clip at www.notlame.com

It's great to hear Jerry's guitar tone again!!
04-22-2002 15:16 studio246 is offline Send an Email to studio246 Search for Posts by studio246 Add studio246 to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by studio246
This is probably old news to everyone, but did you know that Jerry and Sharon Chamberlain have a cut on a new Jeff Lynne (of ELO) tribute CD? They did a great cover of "Message From The Country" under the name "Balls of France."

They didn't do "Evil Woman?" I love that Evil Woman song! I do! Oh well Frown

04-22-2002 16:41 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

When will you people GET it??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's a MOVE song, not an ELO song....

Roy Wood, Y'all!

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-23-2002 08:23 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Did anybody purchase this cd?

Was it good.

I loved ELO until Xanadu: killed it for me

How did Jerry become involved??
02-10-2003 19:05 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by studio246

it does sound pretty coooooooool! Tongue

Patti LOVES ELO, maybe I should get this....

02-11-2003 15:32 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Jerry Chamberlain on ELO tribute

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH