Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » On the road again » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page On the road again
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 On the road again Theo 10-17-2002 21:19
 theo, wes berlin 10-17-2002 21:26
 RE: On the road again baxter 10-17-2002 23:49
 Amen! John Foxe 10-18-2002 08:01
 PART OF ME jc 10-18-2002 08:46

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

On the road again Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey y'all!
This morning, the Dogs all took to the road again, following a ten day respite. However, I know for a fact that some didn't get a real rest. Terry, for one, slaved the entire time over the "come as a child" project.

So, this is simply a request to remember these great guys as they once again hit the road (for energy, for peace while away from families, etc).
10-17-2002 21:19 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

theo, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you the man. thanks for the update....will continue to remember you and the dogs in my prayers.

10-17-2002 21:26 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will pray for the Dogs and you, Theo. Just watch out for Willy Nelson and his big bus. i don't imagine that he would be the safest of drivers.
10-17-2002 23:49 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Amen! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Most of us know how the road trips drain us. They're in my prayers for sure.

10-18-2002 08:01 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

PART OF ME Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...wishes I knew the
"drain of the highway"
for I DO love to play
but I am sure its taxing- I would miss my fam so.
KEEP US POSTED- between you and BD, we feel like
we are "in" the know.
will pray-
JiMiNy
10-18-2002 08:46 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » On the road again

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH