Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Spirit West Coast » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Spirit West Coast
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Spirit West Coast Tyler Durden 07-25-2002 14:52
 RE: Spirit West Coast Tyler Durden 07-25-2002 17:57
 Ca concerts mannequin left 07-25-2002 19:38
 RE: Spirit West Coast BD 07-25-2002 21:51

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Spirit West Coast Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why don't I see the boys playing at Spirit West Coast this weekend down in Monterey? Laguna Seca is a good Central Coast location to draw Lost Dog fans from Central California and 77s/Da fans from the Bay Area.

Randy Stonehill is the only one that I see performing there.

07-25-2002 14:52 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tyler Durden
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Am I the only one that cares about concerts in California?

Boo HooCrying
07-25-2002 17:57 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
mannequin left
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-19-2002

Ca concerts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am very much interested in CA concerts, but I don't think that we will ever see DA or the Eddies at Laguna Seca. I asked the DA people at Cornerstone why they are never invited to Spirit and was told that prophets are never respected in their home towns. That was a fairly charitable remark; my own is far too suspicious and judgemental to be worth repeating.
07-25-2002 19:38 mannequin left is offline Send an Email to mannequin left Search for Posts by mannequin left Add mannequin left to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

speaking of DA and California......

what ever happened to them possibly doing a show there soon???

Townsends???

BD
07-25-2002 21:51 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Spirit West Coast

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH