Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Little Big » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Little Big
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Little Big Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have to wade through a lot of posts to see what you all think of Little Big so I decided to Post what I thought and hopefully you'd tell me what you think.

I love the CD! Lovely Lilly Lou is my favorite. My girlfriend really likes Mama's In The Desert Daddy's In The Sky. She listents to the CD at work. I think this may be Terry's best solo project yet.

07-29-2002 19:01 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I have to wade through a lot of posts to see what you all think of Little Big so I decided to Post what I thought and hopefully you'd tell me what you think.

I love the CD! Lovely Lilly Lou is my favorite. My girlfriend really likes Mama's In The Desert Daddy's In The Sky. She listents to the CD at work. I think this may be Terry's best solo project yet.

don't have it yet...Crying

sorry, just another thread to wine on...

go on with your reviews, I do want to hear more about this album

Bd
07-29-2002 19:12 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any chance of Tom G. posting some MP3s on this one???

07-29-2002 22:40 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
Any chance of Tom G. posting some MP3s on this one???

it's great dog! you'll love it Big Grin

07-30-2002 10:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

-not wine, whine! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

...unless yer talkin about my wife's favorite w(h)ine,
"When're we gonna go on a vacation?!"

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
07-30-2002 17:36 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

so I can't spell!

hey tm, played you're matrix mix today!!!

BD
07-30-2002 17:44 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

I haven't been keepin' up Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so BD is big dork?

But thinka all the posts you coulda had if you hadn't split yer posts!

-not that I can talk...

quote:

so whaddya tink mahn?!

07-30-2002 18:00 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by ™
quote:

...unless yer talkin about my wife's favorite w(h)ine,
"When're we gonna go on a vacation?!"

gimme wine over whine anyday! Tongue

07-30-2002 18:03 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by ™
so BD is big dork?

But thinka all the posts you coulda had if you hadn't split yer posts!

-not that I can talk...

quote:

so whaddya tink mahn?!

I like it! I really like it!

what's the link to your web page...

I want to see what's there to put on the CDR label.

BD

(BigDork for those of you out of the loop!) Smile

07-30-2002 18:09 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

no really.

Gimme wine!

Big Grin

07-30-2002 18:14 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

or bathtub gin?

07-30-2002 18:21 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
or bathtub gin?

I just found out (from a yuck at work Tongue ) that you can de-still a small amount of booze for personnal use Big Grin

it is legal!

Smile )

07-30-2002 18:23 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

th' mix boss! th' mix! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

retro matrix mix

(+ I'll e-ya)

07-30-2002 22:32 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

thanks, got the email!

BD

07-30-2002 22:44 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
swirlingmccoy
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-31-2002

I have to agree that this is one of Terry's best and a nice peek inside of his "little world." My favorites include Little, Big, Lovely Lilly Lou, and Mama's In The Desert, Daddy's in the Sky. I am continually amazed by Terry's diverse musical styles.
07-31-2002 06:30 swirlingmccoy is offline Send an Email to swirlingmccoy Search for Posts by swirlingmccoy Add swirlingmccoy to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

eh-hem, yes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the subject of the thread-

Terry rocks!!!

08-01-2002 00:09 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

I was going through some of my other CDs and noticed that there are two TST tracks on "Browbeats." Neither appear on any of his albums. I know that he sings on two songs on "Making God Smile" and then a third with the Lost Dogs. What other B-sides am I missing from Terry?

I also have the special releases of singles and stuff, I'm now thinking songs on compelations.

-- aotp
08-01-2002 09:11 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
I was going through some of my other CDs and noticed that there are two TST tracks on "Browbeats." Neither appear on any of his albums. I know that he sings on two songs on "Making God Smile" and then a third with the Lost Dogs. What other B-sides am I missing from Terry?

I also have the special releases of singles and stuff, I'm now thinking songs on compelations.

-- aotp

one more time, maybe this post wont get swallowed up in the black hole of posts.......

look in the Discography and the Timeline they have just about everything listed somewhere in all that information. And the timeline is just fun to read!

BD

08-01-2002 09:31 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

mp3.com Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The MP3.com page is worked out between Tom, JT and Terry.

I am not sure if there will be anything from Little BIG
up there though. It's pretty short as it is, and kinda a
special release. They do need to get some new stuff up there
though.

We've also discussed using mp3 samples/songs throughout
the timeline instead of the real media clips. Maybe after
we get caught up on the millions of orders we will work on that.

the townsends

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-01-2002 11:18 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
The MP3.com page is worked out between Tom, JT and Terry.

I am not sure if there will be anything from Little BIG
up there though. It's pretty short as it is, and kinda a
special release. They do need to get some new stuff up there
though.

We've also discussed using mp3 samples/songs throughout
the timeline instead of the real media clips. Maybe after
we get caught up on the millions of orders we will work on that.

the townsends

If you could, please make them downloadable. For those of with poor internet connections at home we need to download it once, burn it, and then enjoy it.

-- aotp
08-01-2002 12:01 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Little Big

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH