Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA 1st LP on ebay » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA 1st LP on ebay
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
robert deeble
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-31-2002

DA 1st LP on ebay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey I hope this post is apropriate...

i just stuck a collection of DA records (vinyl) on ebay including their very rare first album (the country album) and an unopened copy of Alarma... I was cleaning out house for a move and thought some folks might appreciate hearing some of DA's collectable past vs. me just storing it. The collection includesBig Grin aniel Amos 1st album (self titled country album), • Daniel Amos Alarma
(never opened still in wrap), • Daniel Amos Doppleganger, • Daniel Amos Vox Humana

so anyway if you are interested the starting bid is super low and the link is here
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=897076999&rd=1

take care
-robert
07-31-2002 19:12 robert deeble is offline Send an Email to robert deeble Search for Posts by robert deeble Add robert deeble to your Buddy List
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Robert Deeble?

I have one of your albums...
07-31-2002 19:13 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So do I

07-31-2002 19:26 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

... one of the When Worlds Collide 2 artists as well.. good to see you stop by.

(We're trying to get that disc out!)

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-31-2002 21:11 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

That would be great!

07-31-2002 21:12 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

oh good, more things to spend my money on this year!

Confused

07-31-2002 21:18 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

There have been an awful lot of good CD's released this year that I had to get.

07-31-2002 21:20 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

that's a pretty neat little auction there Pleased

08-01-2002 17:15 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
that's a pretty neat little auction there Pleased

I wonder how it finished?

I have the first DA album on Vinyl. Now I need a record player.

Don't have it on CD yet - waiting for a reissue Frown
08-05-2002 17:45 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA 1st LP on ebay

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH