Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » ccckkCCasablanca! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ccckkCCasablanca!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

ccckkCCasablanca! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All right people, have you ever seen that one scene in "Casablanca" toward the start of the movie where the crowd all looks up as that small plane flies over, the plane what's carrying all them nazi guys?

What? What? How is this on-topic? Well I'm getting around to it Mr. Smarty Pants, so just keep your fruit-of-the-looms on straight, will ya?!

I was watching it in my trailor on my ol' black an' white with the remote the size of a toaster and a 45 foot long cord that plugs into the tv, it was 3:30 A.M right before the Morton Downey jr. Memorial Marathon came on and then I spilled my spread of cheesballs and Lavoris and boy wasn't THAT a nice mess to ccckkxxxccclean up and then they started banging on my trailor again and why, OH WHY won't they stop, sweet Lorraine, someone please, PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP, JUST MAKE IT STOP JUST MAKE IT ALL GO AWAY MOMMY, PLEASE?!!

And when that plane goes overhead, guess what's under the wing on the right side. That's right, spelled out in big block letters, a big "DA."

Now how, I ask you, how in the honeybaked heck was that dirtbag Chandler able to slip in that little piece of propaganda for his lousy band in a 1942 movie when the band hadn't even started and they were'nt even born yet? Hmmmm?... ... Wellllll? ...Well, why aren't you answering?

AND, get this. There's a guy in it named "Berger!" Simple ccxcoincidence? I think kkkkkknot. gggkxxk! (cough)...

02-18-2004 12:56 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool RE: ccckkCCasablanca! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
I was watching it in my trailor on my ol' black an' white with the remote the size of a toaster and a 45 foot long cord that plugs into the tv, it was 3:30 A.M right before the Morton Downey jr. Memorial Marathon came on and then I spilled my spread of cheesballs and Lavoris and boy wasn't THAT a nice mess to ccckkxxxccclean up and then they started banging on my trailor again and why, OH WHY won't they stop, sweet Lorraine, someone please, PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP, JUST MAKE IT STOP JUST MAKE IT ALL GO AWAY MOMMY, PLEASE?!!

I DID make it go away. You keep on bringing it back. Tongue

Although I'd've liked to have been there for the Mort marathon....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-18-2004 13:03 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ccxcarl? Is that You??!

02-18-2004 13:05 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YIKES!

A DA "Back to the Future" moment?

And Berger CAUGHT it?

Methinks there was more than Lavoris in that glass!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

02-18-2004 13:09 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Methinks there was more than Lavoris in that glass!!!

Yep, and enough to make a scorpion go mad.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
02-18-2004 13:10 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Prolly, Sprinklerhead!

Say, can you take pictures when you do the scorpion experiment? That would be good to document such an educational event.

I wonder what would happen if we sprinkled alcohol on Berger?

02-18-2004 13:12 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think we already know the answer to that.

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-18-2004 13:13 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What?! A "Back to the Future" moment? You think that's what happened?!! Then was that actually ME in the movie and not some other guy named Berger?!! You people are freakkxxxxing me out!!

02-18-2004 13:14 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
mannequin left
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-19-2002

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Of all the gin joints in all the tubs in all the world, that Jackalope Berger had to walk into this one!
02-18-2004 13:23 mannequin left is offline Send an Email to mannequin left Search for Posts by mannequin left Add mannequin left to your Buddy List
mannequin left
Normal Noggin

Back to the Future?!?!

Can't you tell Michael J Fox from Bogart?
02-18-2004 13:24 mannequin left is offline Send an Email to mannequin left Search for Posts by mannequin left Add mannequin left to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What?! Michael J Fox was in "Casablanca??!

02-18-2004 13:27 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
mannequin left
Normal Noggin

Didn't know he could play the piano, didya?
02-18-2004 13:38 mannequin left is offline Send an Email to mannequin left Search for Posts by mannequin left Add mannequin left to your Buddy List
Spot Spot is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 02-18-2004

Hello Der Berger. Pleased When are you gonna call me for the next Eddies album? Frown I haven't heard from Camariloo in awhile Crying
02-18-2004 13:44 Spot is offline Send an Email to Spot Search for Posts by Spot Add Spot to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

ggk

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 02-18-2004 13:54.

02-18-2004 13:45 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

That was a fine edit, Berger.

Have you considered the NYTimes?
02-18-2004 14:07 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Berger:
that was really YOU in the movie.

Go ahead - get your brain around THAT for a while........

Windex, anyone???

02-18-2004 14:10 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Spot Spot is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 02-18-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
ggk

hairballs again huh Frown
02-18-2004 14:10 Spot is offline Send an Email to Spot Search for Posts by Spot Add Spot to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Berger, i'm pretty sure that these swans have a special message for me, but i'm not sure what it is...can you help?

02-18-2004 14:15 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Baxter!

It took me awhile, but I just figured it out. Here's what those two, um, things are trying to say to you:

"In the elevated FSTI condition, the laminar flow is highly disturbed. Linear instability amplification, which would take place under low-disturbance conditions triggered by infinitesimal disturbances, is bypassed, hence the term "bypass transition". Nonlinear instability, triggered by finite-amplitude disturbance, dominates in bypass transition. Due to the highly disturbed condition, the turbulent and non-turbulent parts of the transitional flow become difficult to separate. Because of this, the conventional conditional techniques for such sampling encounter difficulty and large uncertainty. A modified method was made. This modified method was convenient to apply and was theoretically verified. Use of the turbulence shear stress, , as the criterion function was found superior to the use of u' for separating the turbulent and non-turbulent signals in elevated FSTI conditions. The conditionally sampled results for FSTI, ranging from 0.5% to 6.4%, indicated that u', v', t', and are high in the non-turbulent part of the high FSTI cases contrary to the low FSTI cases, whereas ( and ) are low in the non-turbulent part, similar to the low FSTI cases. "

02-18-2004 14:22 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

So, i do or don't have to give up butter and potty humor?
02-18-2004 14:30 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » ccckkCCasablanca!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH