Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Violet Burning in MI » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Violet Burning in MI
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NKlempp
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 08-06-2002

Violet Burning in MI Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All VB fans a new date has been added in MI. On Aug 13 they will be playing at 7pm at the First Baptist Church of Davisburg 12881 Andersonville rd. Davisburg MI 48350. Doors open at 6:30 and this concert is donation based so come one and all and support the VB in MI!! Any Q's email me
Thanks to all
08-06-2002 16:11 NKlempp is offline Send an Email to NKlempp Search for Posts by NKlempp Add NKlempp to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by NKlempp

All VB fans a new date has been added in MI. On Aug 13 they will be playing at 7pm at the First Baptist Church of Davisburg 12881 Andersonville rd. Davisburg MI 48350. Doors open at 6:30 and this concert is donation based so come one and all and support the VB in MI!! Any Q's email me
Thanks to all

never heard of 'em.

really though... I thought they broke up!
Tongue

08-06-2002 17:36 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No!!! They've been hiding in the underground.

08-06-2002 18:51 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

And they are great! I'd love to see them, but that is way too far away from here.

08-06-2002 20:35 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

the VB is still going strong. their show at cstone this year was excellent... although i was about to fall over by the time it ended around 2am. and pritzl has some lovely songs on his new 'The Gravity Show' record (which, technically i guess, isn't TVB, but it sounds just like them).
for me, the early VB records carry a nostalgia against which their more recent releases can't compete. but they do have some gorgeous tunes and are worth checking into, if any of yous hasn't already....

at TVB's cstone set, i was also reminded of the fact that andy prickett is a frickin' rock star. his little stories between songs were wicked funny, too. Big Grin yah. it was a very fun concert.

08-06-2002 21:48 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

The Violet Burning self titled album is really good. The song Low is one of my favorites. Of course all their albums are great.

08-07-2002 12:20 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Violet Burning in MI

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH