Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » an interesting fact about Ghandi » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page an interesting fact about Ghandi
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jim Muglia
unregistered
an interesting fact about Ghandi Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Greetings,

Ghandi was a deeply religious man. He and his followers would often walk on long pilgimages barefoot. A somewhat frail man, he was known to deny himself by fasting a lot. As a result of this fasting he would often have bad breath.

Because of these things he was known as a "super-calloused fragile mystic aneorexic with halitosis". ba-da-bing!!!

Take care,
Jim
05-02-2002 23:31
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-03-2002 12:01 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's a really lame joke...

I love it! Big Grin
05-03-2002 12:24 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

turnabaout Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A fellow got a job driving a busload of Special Ed kids to school.
The bus was painted up and called The Sesame Street Bus
On his first day heres who he picked up:

Overweight twin girls named Patricia.
A fellow named Ross, All He could say is "I'm Special". He was
A man named Lester Reese, who had the annoying habit of
Taking off his shoes and "self massaging" his feet.
When He got home after his first day of work
His wife said" Hows the new job?"
He replied..

Oh nothing unusual……….
Just two obese Patti's, Special Ross and Lester Reese picking
bunions on a Sesame Street Bus.

sorry
JimiNY
05-03-2002 12:45 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by jc

He replied..

Oh nothing unusual……….

sorry
JimiNY

LOL!!!

Big Grin

05-03-2002 12:47 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jc

He replied..

Oh nothing unusual……….

sorry
JimiNY

my oh my Smile

05-03-2002 16:16 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Groaner Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There was a bank teller called Patricia Wack. One day she was working when a frog hopped up onto her counter.

A little surprised she was about to shoo the frog off when it spoke to her. "I want a loan" the frog said.

Patricia was even more surprised by this but decided to play along. "Ok Whats your name?"

"Kermit...Kermit Jagger"

"Sure and do you have any collateral for the loan"

The frog pulled out a small ceramic elephant.

Mrs wack was unsure what it was or how to describe it on the loan application form so she went to her manager and explained the situation.

So the manager said......

That's a nic-nac Patty Wack give the frog a loan. His old man's a rolling stone.
05-05-2002 16:41 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

ok, if I have to...... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Rabbi and the Trids

There was a Rabbi who was shipwrecked on an island. He knew that there was no way he could get off so he decided to make the best of it.
One day in his exploration of the island he came across an interesting tribe of people. They devised some kind of communication and he found out they called themselves Trids. He asked if he could join the tribe. The Trids said yes. So the Rabbi did everything that the Trids did.

One day about a month after the Rabbi joined the Trids, there was a loud trumpet sounding. The Trids all lined up and started walking up the hill. The Rabbi joined them thinking it was some religious ceremony. The Trids stopped on top of a cliff by the sea. They were in a straight line. The Rabbi followed. Then a giant came out of the woods and began to kick each Trid off the cliff. The giant passed the Rabbi and continued to kick the Trids off the cliff. When the Giant was finished, the Rabbi went to the Giant and asked why he didn't get kicked off.

The Giant replied, "Silly Rabbi, kicks are for Trids!"

05-05-2002 16:59 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

these are really lame.........
but i still laugh....
BD

05-05-2002 17:00 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

ok, one more Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A three-legged dog (keeping it TST related) walks into a saloon in the Old West. He sadles up to the bar and announces:

"I'm looking for the man who shot my paw. "

05-05-2002 17:12 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Here's a good (bad) one Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A termite walks into a bar and asks,

"Is the bar tender here?"
05-05-2002 20:27 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

bar jokes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says
"Hey why the long face?"

A man walks into a bar. Got two stiches in his head.

05-05-2002 21:18 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew

A man walks into a bar. Got two stiches in his head.

Two guys walk into a bar. You'd think that the second guy would have gotten a clue.
05-05-2002 21:35 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

I just had to give this board a 5 star rating... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

... it's too lame to deserve less.
05-05-2002 21:36 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Donkey talk Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Q: What do you call a donkey with one leg?
A: A wonky donkey

Q: What do you call a donkey with one leg and one eye?
A: A winky wonky donkey

Q: What do you call a donkey with one leg and one eye makin' love?
A: A bonky winky wonky donkey

Q: What do you call a donkey with one leg and one eye makin' love while breaking wind?
A: A stinky bonky winky wonky donkey

Q: What do you call a donkey with one leg and one eye makin'love while breaking wind, wearing blue suede shoes? A: A honky tonky stinky bonky winky wonky donkey

Q: What do you call a donkey with one leg and one eye makin' love while breaking wind, wearing blue suede shoes and playing piano?
A: A plinky plonky honky tonky stinky bonky winky wonky donkey

Q: What do you call a donkey with one leg and one eye makin' love while breaking wind, wearing blue suede shoes, playing piano and driving a Truck?
A: bl**dy talented!
05-05-2002 22:56 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

A ham sandwich walks into a bar, and orders a drink. The bartender says, "I'm sorry, we don't serve food here."
Big Grin

A piece of string walks into a bar, and orders a drink. The bartender says, "We don't serve string here." So the string ties himself into a knot, and then frays one end. He walks back into the bar, and the bartender says, "Aren't you the string who was just here?" The string replies, "No, I'm a frayed knot."
Big Grin
05-06-2002 12:39 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Doctor doctor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A man is lieing ina hospital bed.

Doctor Doctor I can't feel my legs..

That's because we cut off your arms.

--------------------------------------

Doctor Doctor people keep ignoring me

Next!

-------------------------------------

Doctor Doctor I'm in the wrong joke

To get to the other side of course

05-06-2002 17:55 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Jim Muglia
unregistered
more stellar humor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Greetings,

Farmer to the bull: "How do you bulls do it? Every time there's an earthquake, I look out the window, and all the pigs, chickens, and cows are falling to the ground and rolling all over the place; but you bulls just somehow keep standing there almost perfectly still. How do you bulls manage to do that?"

Bull to the farmer: "Well, you see...

we bulls wobble but we don't fall down." ba-da-bing!!!

No apologies here; that one is funny!!!
Jim
05-06-2002 19:11
Jim Muglia
unregistered
...yet even more stellar humor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Greetings,

Q: Why was Chief Sitting Bull buried on the side of the hill?
A: Because he was dead.
----------------------------------------

If Abe Lioncoln were living today would he be:
A)running for governor of Nebraska
B) helping fellow Republicans get elected
C) desperately pounding and scratching to get out of his coffin?
----------------------------------------

Q: What did the one casket say to the other casket?
A: Hey, is that you coffin?
-----------------------------------------

Jewish son: Dad, can I please have five dollars?
Jewish dad: Four dollars? What the heck do you need three dollars for?
------------------------------------------

Pro-Israel, by the way (so don't call me an anti-Semite for that last joke, its just in fun. The only real Jewish person I've known happens to be very generous, by the way, plus Jesus and the apostles were Jewish),
Jim

05-06-2002 19:24
Shemp
unregistered

Q: What do you call a one legged woman?
A: Ilene

Q: What do you call a one legged woman in Chinese?
A: Irene

Q: Did you hear the one about the rope?

Ahh, skip it.
05-07-2002 13:49
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » an interesting fact about Ghandi

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH