Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA 1st LP on ebay » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA 1st LP on ebay
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 DA 1st LP on ebay robert deeble 07-31-2002 19:12
 RE: DA 1st LP on ebay Dr. Sticky 07-31-2002 19:13
 RE: DA 1st LP on ebay Mark 07-31-2002 19:26
 RE: DA 1st LP on ebay audiori 07-31-2002 21:11
 RE: DA 1st LP on ebay Mark 07-31-2002 21:12
 RE: DA 1st LP on ebay BigDork 07-31-2002 21:18
 RE: DA 1st LP on ebay Mark 07-31-2002 21:20
 RE: DA 1st LP on ebay Dr Rich 08-01-2002 17:15
 RE: DA 1st LP on ebay Andrew 08-05-2002 17:45

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
robert deeble
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-31-2002

DA 1st LP on ebay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey I hope this post is apropriate...

i just stuck a collection of DA records (vinyl) on ebay including their very rare first album (the country album) and an unopened copy of Alarma... I was cleaning out house for a move and thought some folks might appreciate hearing some of DA's collectable past vs. me just storing it. The collection includesBig Grin aniel Amos 1st album (self titled country album), • Daniel Amos Alarma
(never opened still in wrap), • Daniel Amos Doppleganger, • Daniel Amos Vox Humana

so anyway if you are interested the starting bid is super low and the link is here
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=897076999&rd=1

take care
-robert
07-31-2002 19:12 robert deeble is offline Send an Email to robert deeble Search for Posts by robert deeble Add robert deeble to your Buddy List
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Robert Deeble?

I have one of your albums...
07-31-2002 19:13 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So do I

07-31-2002 19:26 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

... one of the When Worlds Collide 2 artists as well.. good to see you stop by.

(We're trying to get that disc out!)

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-31-2002 21:11 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

That would be great!

07-31-2002 21:12 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

oh good, more things to spend my money on this year!

Confused

07-31-2002 21:18 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

There have been an awful lot of good CD's released this year that I had to get.

07-31-2002 21:20 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

that's a pretty neat little auction there Pleased

08-01-2002 17:15 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
that's a pretty neat little auction there Pleased

I wonder how it finished?

I have the first DA album on Vinyl. Now I need a record player.

Don't have it on CD yet - waiting for a reissue Frown
08-05-2002 17:45 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA 1st LP on ebay

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH