Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Fan Disc Update » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAmb Fan Disc Update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
OK. As penance you need to go back and read the Bathtub Gin thread from the beginning to end slowly.

Then I can catch up with you.

Not even C*rm*n would deserve a punishment like that...
08-22-2002 13:05 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

C*rm*n may be the only one who deserves it.

08-22-2002 13:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

But I'm not gonna let you catch up with me if I can help it...
08-22-2002 13:09 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

You have been posting like a madman the past couple of days.

08-22-2002 13:10 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

I get in that kind of mood every now and then... especially when I get close to a new rank...
08-22-2002 13:19 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I know what you mean.

08-22-2002 13:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

pssssst, lucy...................... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lucy
Hey woggy
I searched all over your website, pretty cool BTW, and couldn't didn't see any pics of you there. Unless you were masquerading as one of those fine young things on the gallery of the woglife fest thingy. Where is that, what's up with the whole woglife, are you a wog thing? Me confused. Are you a sort of celebrity in your neck of the northwoods? heh, heh...
Lucy

that's not my website.

it just happens to be named after me.

the word "wog" is a BAD word in Australia, or so I'm told. it's sorta like us using the "n" word for black people.

wanna see a pic of me? I did this once before, so it's not a big deal. NOW, EVERYONE, POST A PICTURE.....OR tell us where to find one............okay? come on.....

go here:
http://my.yahoo.com/?myHome

type in for ID: woggy_luvs_jc
pw: elmo

Go way down the page, on the left side, and find my briefcase..........check the photo album.....
that's ME!

lolololollllllllllllllllll
=======================================

ok, okay.........here's the real me:

type this ID: wog_loves_jc
pw: elmo2002

now, look at that photo album, called pj's pics. I'm the red-head in the sailboat.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-22-2002 16:08 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

no, no, no Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:
He's got a red star. Show him some respect.

Even with a red star, he's still just a big dork...

Bigdork is a Bigdork

The doc is........well, he's a little psychotic.

but just a little

08-22-2002 16:09 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

when are you gonna post these on the Scaterd Few Board? Big Grin

08-22-2002 16:09 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
I know what you mean.

I think you're kind of the same way right now (or are you just trying to catch up to me?).
08-22-2002 16:16 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
I know what you mean.

I think you're kind of the same way right now (or are you just trying to catch up to me?).

come on peoples it's all about love, right?
Love and music?

three days and nothing but peace, love and music!
alright Wink

08-22-2002 16:19 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

now, look at that photo album, called pj's pics. I'm the red-head in the sailboat.

I didn't see it woggy,

I did the first time you told us about it, but know all I see is the troll.

heh heh

BD

08-22-2002 16:24 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

eveybody get together try and love one another right now! Big Grin

08-22-2002 16:26 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

Everybody get together try and pass one another right now. Wink
08-22-2002 16:36 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:

08-22-2002 16:39 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:

Everybody get together try and pass one another right now. Wink

pass one another like a stone Wink

08-22-2002 16:40 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dr Rich

quote:

How sweet! Smile )

Roll Eyes

08-22-2002 16:41 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

isn't it?

one big happy lovefest!!!

Shocked

08-22-2002 16:42 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

ya gots to go back out, and login with the new name. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

I didn't see it woggy,

I did the first time you told us about it, but know all I see is the troll.

heh heh

BD

I actually look more like the troll Smile

08-23-2002 12:20 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

i luv that gif Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

it's just so warm and fuzzy.

08-23-2002 12:22 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Fan Disc Update

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH