- PARTS WARRANTY – RenewAire LLC warrants to the original end user of this product that should this
product prove defective due to improper workmanship and/or material under normal use for a period of two years
from the date of installation for commercial applications and for five years from the unit date code for residential applications. RenewAire LLC will repair or replace, at its option, any defective part without charge for
the part. Replacement parts are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
- THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE LABOR or other costs incurred for servicing, repairing, removing, installing,
shipping or handling of either defective or replacement parts, or complete unit. Such costs may be covered by a
separate warranty provided by the installer.
- EXTENDED 10-YEAR CORE WARRANTY – Should the energy recovery core prove defective due to improper workmanship and/or materials for a period of 10 years from the unit's date code, RenewAire LLC will repair or replace core at
no charge. The repair/replacement shall be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. LABOR AND OTHER COSTS ARE
NOT INCLUDED – See (b) above.
- NOTICE. To obtain warranty services and/or parts replacement, you must notify a qualified RenewAire dealer or
contractor of any defect within the applicable warranty period.
- Any defective part to be replaced must be made available to RenewAire LLC in exchange for the replacement part. You
must present proof of the original date of installation of the product or proof of the unit date code in order to establish the effective date of the warranty.
The return of the owner
registration card is not a condition of warranty coverage. However, please detach and return it so that we can contact you
should a question of safety arise which could affect you.
- TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE, please contact your dealer or contractor who installed this product. If your dealer or
contractor needs assistance, his distributor is available for consultation, and RenewAire LLC supports his distributor’s
- This limited warranty applies only while the unit remains at the site of the original installation (except for mobile home
installations) and only to units installed within the continental United States, Alaska, and Hawaii. This limited warranty
applies only if the unit is installed and operated in accordance with RenewAire LLC’s instructions and in compliance with
applicable local installation and building codes and good trade practices.
- THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER damages caused by:
(a) accident, abuse, negligence, or misuse; (b) operating the product in a corrosive atmosphere containing chlorine,
fluorine or any other damaging chemicals; (c) modification, alteration, repair or service by anyone other than an
authorized RenewAire dealer or contractor; (d) improper matching or application of the product or components; (e) failure
to provide proper maintenance and service to the product according to manufacturer’s instructions; (f) installation or
operating of the product in a manner contrary to the instructions of the manufacturer; (g) lightning, fluctuations in electrical
power or other acts of God. This limited warranty also excludes all costs of installation, disconnection or dismantling the
product, parts used in connection with normal maintenance such as filters or belts and owner-required maintenance.
Consult the instructions enclosed with the product for information regarding recommended maintenance.
- No one is authorized to change this LIMITED WARRANTY in any respect, or to create for use any other obligation or
liability in connection with this product.
- YOUR ONLY REMEDIES ARE PROVIDED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. ANY EXPRESS WARRANTY NOT
PROVIDED HEREIN, AND ANY REMEDY WHICH, BUT FOR THIS PROVISION, MIGHT ARISE BY IMPLICATION OR
OPERATION OF LAW, IS HEREBY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO A TERM
OF ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL INSTALLATION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL
RENEWAIRE LLC BE LIABLE TO THE OWNER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PRODUCT, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF
WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE.
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of
incidental, special, or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives your specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. This
warranty is valid only in the U.S.A. and is not transferable.