Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How many ordered the Lost Dogs DVD? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How many ordered the Lost Dogs DVD?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
I have ordered mine - yee ha!

The exchange rate is good at the moment - a few months ago the $US20 would have been $NZ50 but now it is $35.

I'm so happy I could do a mexican wave

hey! was that directed at me Confused Mad Tongue Roll Eyes Big Grin

07-01-2003 16:31 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Got mine ordered so early after midnight that they did not even have a shipping price yet. Jeff had to email me and tell me I owed him 85 CENTS before he could ship it. Rules are rules..
07-01-2003 17:08 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
The exchange rate is good at the moment - a few months ago the $US20 would have been $NZ50 but now it is $35.

I just checked the exchange rate and the $26.85 - $NZ45.50.

It's still good

07-01-2003 17:12 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

ordered mine this morning.

07-01-2003 17:22 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

I wonder if we can get all thousdand sold before Cornerstone so Jeff has none to sell there and all of those of us who can't go to Cornerstone can gloat and say "Nya nya nana" serves you right for going to Cornerstone and leaveing us poor huddled masses at home listeneing to music in perfect stereo sound on a comfy couch rather than hissy mumbled live and dealing with the sweaty atmosphere and if they are all sold before cornerstone then Jeff might send them ealier and we would get them first and then I woke up.

07-01-2003 17:28 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mark

Or maybe Jeffrey could have mailed out those ordered before noon today. This way it would save him time when he returns from Cornerstone, and I'd get mine Saturday or Monday.

07-01-2003 17:36 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Or maybe Jeffrey could have mailed out those ordered before noon today. This way it would save him time when he returns from Cornerstone, and I'd get mine Saturday or Monday.
now that is an idea! Where does this jeffery live? Missouri?
07-01-2003 17:41 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

quote:
Originally posted by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
quote:

I live in a suburb of Chicago Illinois...although I did grow up in a suburb of St. Louis Missouri. I'm actually still at home...and I don't leave for Cornerstone until tomorrow afternoon after I pick up the new Vigilantes Of Love EP lo-fidelity is releasing at the fest. I am actually going to begin packaging DVD orders tonight so that when I get home from the fest I won't be 4 days behind...just 3! I thought about mailing all the ones I fill tonight tomorrow before I leave, but undoubtedly someone will get left out and I'll never hear the end of it...so they will ship when I get back.

jeffrey k.

07-01-2003 17:51 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
quote:
Originally posted by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
quote:

I live in a suburb of Chicago Illinois...although I did grow up in a suburb of St. Louis Missouri. I'm actually still at home...and I don't leave for Cornerstone until tomorrow afternoon after I pick up the new Vigilantes Of Love EP lo-fidelity is releasing at the fest. I am actually going to begin packaging DVD orders tonight so that when I get home from the fest I won't be 4 days behind...just 3! I thought about mailing all the ones I fill tonight tomorrow before I leave, but undoubtedly someone will get left out and I'll never hear the end of it...so they will ship when I get back.

jeffrey k.

I'm the one who owed you .85 cents... I paid it a few hrs ago.... I was not aware of the Bill M. disc. I was so stoked about July first that "Dogs" were all I was thinking about this morning....
07-01-2003 17:57 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I ordered mine!!! Big Grin

07-01-2003 18:20 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Oh come on Jeffrey, you can go ahead and mail mine. I won't tell anyone. Cool

07-01-2003 19:08 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Actually I want one of the Bill Mallonee CD's too, but it's not listed and I guess won't be until after Cornerston.

07-01-2003 19:09 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.

I live in a suburb of Chicago Illinois...although I did I thought about mailing all the ones I fill tonight tomorrow before I leave, but undoubtedly someone will get left out and I'll never hear the end of it...so they will ship when I get back.

jeffrey k.

Feel free to send the overseas orders Big Grin

By the time mine arrives it will be about 14 July - or if you wait - 22 July

07-01-2003 19:41 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Mark Mark is a male

I can't wait. I do hope I get it within the week after Cornerstone. I think I have to go out of town the last week of July for a few days. I couldn't stand it if I were out of town and my wife called to say it was here and I wasn't.

07-01-2003 19:45 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

How was Cornerstone Jeffrey? Did the new DVD sell well?

07-06-2003 16:41 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

I ordered mine while I was on vacation in San Diego. Now that's committment. I had to ask my wife's cousin to log on to her computer so I could go order it. I can't wait. I'm hoping the Bill Mallonee CD will still be available.
07-06-2003 16:51 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I want the Bill Mallonee CD too. It's not available yet.

07-06-2003 17:52 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

I got MiNe in hand Big Grin

07-06-2003 18:34 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How many ordered the Lost Dogs DVD?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH