Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Angels at CornerStone!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Angels at CornerStone!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Let's pray for 6000!

sounds like prosperity prayer to me...... Big Grin

I'm in Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Go get 'em Jabez.Pleased

Tongue

07-08-2003 19:49 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin
07-08-2003 20:34 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
You pray... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but do it while you go to the webstore and purchase this puppy. Lets go! Lets go! Big Grin

The only folks who can hold back are those who bought at C-Stone or those attending the Southern CA B-B-Q.

The rest you? Buy, buy, love.....$$ Big Grin

07-08-2003 23:56 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

BUMP!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And buy, buy, buy!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
07-10-2003 10:43 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

ordered Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I ordered mine on July 1...can't wait to hear it! How far along are you in reaching your goal of 3000 Theo?

-Jolly
07-10-2003 11:40 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Just beginning, my friend! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm waiting on a C-Stone report from JT. I think both "Suffer the Children" and "Come as a child" did well at the Thursday concert. People also seemed interested in my book so that they'd have the full story. But I'll know better about total sales (both cds and book go towards the cause--it's all good) soon.

Meanwhile, I brought a box of 30 CDs home with me and they're gone as of 30 minutes ago. The Audiori will be shipping more to me immediately so I will fill orders as they come in. One last comment on sales is that I don't know how sales are doing here at the DA Web Store.

At the AAR Web Store you have to use PayPal. Here at DA Land you can use a credit card. People have preferences for sure. If anybody wishes to send a check or money-order snail mail, that's good too!

We move this Sunday to our new home and so does the AAR address
Shocked Big Grin So if you wanna go the snail mail route, here is that address:

Andy's Angels' Records
c/o Theo Obrastoff
4106-123 Place NE
Marysville, WA 98271-8574

Thankx for the inquiry. Keeps me patient to be able to answer questions about it! Big Grin
07-10-2003 12:59 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I hope you sell all 3000 really soon.

A new house can always be good, but moving everything is not fun.

07-10-2003 15:00 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

You're right, of course! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But we're all packed and gonna use movers. We were supposed to sign closing papers yesterday but it had to wait for today and now we're waiting today. It'll happen, but we're hoping our moving day isn't affected.

sigh

Soon it shall have passed and this bit of waiting will not have mattered in the least.

Big Grin
07-10-2003 16:00 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Angels at CornerStone!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH