Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Stirring the pot... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Stirring the pot...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Shemp

Hoo Haaa
Woggy my darling, you saw through my evil plan... Kinda reminds me of Über, heh heh.
Listen if one wants to continue on this thread then they must "Get into the Bus, Aloha" and take "The Road to Glory"
[/QUOTE]

nice use of the Ü!

05-21-2002 20:33 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Long live the Über !
05-21-2002 20:35
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Long live the Über !

Ube was bulit for Glory
Ube was made to last.
Crying

05-22-2002 11:03 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Long live the Über !

Ube was bulit for Glory
Ube was made to last.
Crying

Heeeeeeis Überlicious !
05-22-2002 11:53
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Long live the Über !

Ube was bulit for Glory
Ube was made to last.
Crying

heh heh heh

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

05-23-2002 00:07 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

Über...
where are you?
05-28-2002 08:46
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Wait.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

.... I think I saw him uber....er, over.... THERE....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-28-2002 08:55 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by carl
.... I think I saw him uber....er, over.... THERE....

uh where?
05-28-2002 09:06
Über Parrot
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-20-2002
Location: I am Right.........all the time! Repent you lost sinners. Stop your swearing and cussing and drinking and R movies and smoking and laughing and having fun and those stoopid smiley faces

quote:
Über...
where are you?

I just got back from vacation. I was serving the Lord by helping out the Tuxedo Clad Megastar.

I was off raising money for the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Ministries. He is such a wonderful man. If you would like more information about the Tuxedo Clad Megastar and how to help go to the old Daniel Amos Message Board. That's where I got started.

I thank God every day for fine folks like the Townsends, becase they help to share the light.

Ü

05-28-2002 18:02 Über Parrot is offline Send an Email to Über Parrot Search for Posts by Über Parrot Add Über Parrot to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Über Parrot
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Shemp
Über...
where are you?

quote:

I just got back from vacation. I was serving the Lord by helping out the Tuxedo Clad Megastar.

I was off raising money for the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Ministries. He is such a wonderful man. If you would like more information about the Tuxedo Clad Megastar and how to help go to the old Daniel Amos Message Board. That's where I got started.

I thank God every day for fine folks like the Townsends, becase they help to share the light.

Ü

You are a very sick, disturbed man, UB. Confused Did you get to meet Benny Hinn? Pleased

05-28-2002 19:55 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

what is this? a conspiracy?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

unless...

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-28-2002 19:56 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by ™
unless...

what are you saying......Übee and Joey are more than just
acquaintances on a message board? Maybe they are pawns in
a game. Sent here by the EVIL ONE (c*rm*n for those of you
going to cornerstone) to disrupt our happy lives?

hmmmmmmmmm

05-28-2002 23:50 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ?
unless...

quote:

hmmmmmmmmm

Geeeesh. It took one of you that long to figure that out??? Confused

Evil

05-31-2002 20:53 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ?
unless...

quote:

hmmmmmmmmm

Geeeesh. It took one of you that long to figure that out??? Confused

Evil

Just to keep things interesting around here...
Right JT?
06-09-2002 14:49
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Stirring the pot...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH