Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Summer Tour!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs Summer Tour!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Dear Congregation of The Fellowship of the DAmb
I am in touch with my board members and we will let the rest of the flock know
if thine Dogs are cometh.
And everyone said....

Pastor CC

amen

04-22-2004 20:54 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes

04-22-2004 21:47 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
And everyone said....

Pastor CC

There is a God and He loves me!
I'll stuff envelopes on command commander.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-23-2004 11:25 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
quote:
And everyone said....

Pastor CC

There is a God and He loves me!
I'll stuff envelopes on command commander.

I will bring the drinks...

04-23-2004 14:11 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

HOT DOG!.
as in , Hot Dog!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 04-23-2004 14:30.

04-23-2004 14:29 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

HMMMMMM HOT DOGS........
04-24-2004 10:33 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mmmm... another backyard b-b-q! Maybe Derri will give his impersonation of Mike?

Let's do it outside this time! Count me in.
04-24-2004 11:58 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
HMMMMMM HOT DOGS........

any news CC Roll Eyes

05-12-2004 16:26 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

As of right now no dogs barking in Minnesota.....

PLEASE BE ADVISED YOU DOGS, WE ARE READY WILLING AND ABLE TO DO THIS,

And if Elected To Remain Pastor Of This Wonderful Congregation, I Vow To Bring Them Dang Dogs Here! Can I Get An AMEN?
05-12-2004 21:26 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

OK, so this tour is related to a new CD with songs from the individual bands. Can we get any advanced word on what songs they might be selecting?

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
05-12-2004 21:42 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Summer Tour!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH