Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » In response to Jevon and the "Real Label" question... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page In response to Jevon and the "Real Label" question... 2 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

RE: Noooooooooooooooooooooo... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
I sent Sound N Spirit's Customer Service and email specifically asking about MBD and this item number and those BOZOS sent me back a form email telling me how I could become a member. I would like to get ahold of them and tell them where they could stick their stupid form email! Mad

There, I feel a little better now! Smile )

You're flirtin with the devil! Leave him alone, this instant!!!!!!!!!!!!!Evil

Tongue

Well, at least I ain't "Rennin' Wath the Deval" like Vin Hellin' with Dovid Li Goth! Tongue

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-03-2004 06:20 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » In response to Jevon and the "Real Label" question...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH