Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » California Show? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page California Show?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

The gay area?! Makes me wanna move! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yo Joey T! Whassup wit dissing the bay area brah?!
I guess SF deserves it but I'm down Silicon Valley way (originally from Marvelous Marin).

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
04-22-2002 18:48 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
So really, for me, SoCali is much closer than the gay, uh... I mean the Bay Area. Big Grin (sorry, that's what my friends and I called it growing up..... couldn't resist)

not that there's anything wrong with that.........

I meen calling it the Gay Area, I think it works. Big Grin

04-22-2002 18:49 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™
Yo Joey T! Whassup wit dissing the bay area brah?!
I guess SF deserves it but I'm down Silicon Valley way (originally from Marvelous Marin).

Yeah, that's an abolutely beautiful area!

maybe thats why so many of them move there???

Please don't write me any letters folks, it's only a joke. Big Grin

04-22-2002 19:24 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Yeah, that's an abolutely beautiful area!

maybe thats why so many of them move there???

Please don't write me any letters folks, it's only a joke. Big Grin

04-23-2002 12:18 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Charles Manson stole Helter Skelter from The Beatles... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

-U2 stole it back.

San Francisco may play Sodom to L.A.'s Gomorrah but I think it's time we took these cities back!

Huh?! Right?! Who's with me?! Let's roll!

04-23-2002 12:26 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by ™
-U2 stole it back.

San Francisco may play Sodom to L.A.'s Gomorrah but I think it's time we took these cities back!

Huh?! Right?! Who's with me?! Let's roll!

I'm with you TM, let's roll.
LK-9

04-26-2002 00:02 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
I'm with you TM, let's roll.
LK-9

I hope you know where to send the royalty check for using the phrase ''let's roll''

Roll Eyes

04-26-2002 08:58 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
I hope you know where to send the royalty check for using the phrase ''let's roll''

Oh, sorry, it was a typo. I meant "let's role," as in role play. We are good at that in the SF Bay Area Wink !
LK-9

04-26-2002 10:26 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
quote:

Oh, sorry, it was a typo. I meant "let's role," as in role play. We are good at that in the SF Bay Area Wink !
LK-9

I was going to say something but I don't want BigDaddyDork to take off his belt! Smile

04-26-2002 16:59 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
quote:

LK-9

I was going to say something but I don't want BigDaddyDork to take off his belt! Smile

that's right mister, if you can't say anything good than don't say anything at all. Evil

unless of course it's really funny and we will all laugh at it. Big Grin

04-26-2002 17:08 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
quote:

LK-9

that's right mister, if you can't say anything good than don't say anything at all. Evil

unless of course it's really funny and we will all laugh at it. Big Grin

hee hee Smile

04-26-2002 17:09 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

In my role playing, I sort of wanted BDD to spank me.
LK-9

04-26-2002 18:50 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
In my role playing, I sort of wanted BDD to spank me.
LK-9

if i'm ever up your way, i've got to check out your church.

04-26-2002 18:53 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
f i'm ever up your way, i've got to check out your church.

Actually, I'm in a pretty conservative, evangelical church, they just have a warped associate pastor.
LK-9

04-26-2002 19:07 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Any updates on this one?

not k9's former church but the concert

10-19-2006 13:14 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » California Show?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH