Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » piece of hit! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page piece of hit!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
skcusnamrac
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-11-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you all ever notice how many times taters are mentioned on this thing? woo hoo I'll be selling a ton now that there is that kal;jsdl (dern fingers) kind of plublisity for my spuds.

thanks dr ed, you are the bestesst.

eat your taters!

sckus
07-11-2003 20:27 skcusnamrac is offline Send an Email to skcusnamrac Search for Posts by skcusnamrac Add skcusnamrac to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Aren't we lucky, birdy? The one thing Gray Davis is doing well is keeping out the prickly heat. DAMB him!

That's funny. I'll certainly be voting his little white hiney out of there this fall. Just to (hopefully) end his political career. I don't think anyone's going to be able to come in and fix the mess.
07-13-2003 15:04 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dennis

what a piece of hit! Shocked

07-13-2003 16:07 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
what a piece of hit! Shocked

you are correct sir.
07-13-2003 23:51 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Arnold thinks he can fix it. I personally can't stand him either. I hope we can get someone decent on the ballot in the primary.

07-14-2003 00:19 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I liked Arnold in T3 Pleased
07-14-2003 00:34 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

arnold for gov.

hmmmmmmmm.....well, he couldn't be worse than gray davis.

remember, last time we (in cali) had a actor gov., it wasn't bad. afterall, they can read their lines. Big Grin

07-14-2003 00:42 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I'm not a big fan of guns but it's funny how Arnold did all those movies but he is so much for gun control. He's a big dork in my opinion (No offense BD) Big Grin

07-14-2003 09:39 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

i really have a much harder time with bullets.

07-14-2003 10:52 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
i really have a much harder time with bullets.

Big Grin

07-14-2003 10:57 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

"throw the bloody guns away"

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-14-2003 10:58 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Cricket said:
quote:

Does this mean we can at least keep the shiny ones? Big Grin
07-14-2003 11:06 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Cricket said:
quote:

Does this mean we can at least keep the shiny ones? Big Grin

LOL Big Grin

07-14-2003 11:10 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

I want to say... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a few things about Arnold and his personal stance on gun control--but no here. It's argument dump stuff.

respectfully... Big Grin
07-14-2003 11:14 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
a few things about Arnold and his personal stance on gun control--but no here. It's argument dump stuff.

respectfully... Big Grin

Big Grin

07-14-2003 11:16 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

I'll be back.
07-14-2003 11:44 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dennis

"Bring out the big guns tonight!" Tongue

07-14-2003 14:58 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » piece of hit!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH