Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » WEEKEND SPECIAL » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page WEEKEND SPECIAL
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

WEEKEND SPECIAL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This WEEKEND ONLY!!
All orders for "COME AS A CHILD" this weekend (July 26-27 2003) that come through www.andysangelsrecords.org will receive "SUFFER THE CHILDREN" for half price/author-graphed (means my humble signature).

SO...purchase COME AS A CHILD then use the donation button, add an extra $5.00 on your ticket (for STC) and you'll get the combo release for only $23.00 (this is including the shipping/handling charges) and, of course, you'll be aiding a great mission--to find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis.
07-26-2003 18:15 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This thread is great! Big Grin

~Groucho~
07-26-2003 18:38 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

SHAWWWW..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How could Theo do this ONE day after he tells me my CAACONAA was in de box?
Hmm- will have to extend that deal fer a bro - I would hope.
(jk....- its a worthy cause-as we know)
Love ya theo-
jimiNy

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-26-2003 22:56 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
For you, Jimbo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No problem!

Hey. I want an emoticon just like the one with ????s above the head. Except instead of ????s put dollar signs. Heh heh heh!!Tongue
07-26-2003 23:19 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

theo...

you are the coolest!!!!

thanks a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-27-2003 03:57 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

No, Mr. Berlin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(btw, love your musicals)

YOU are the greatest. Thank YOU! Big Grin
07-27-2003 19:29 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
No problem!

Hey. I want an emoticon just like the one with ????s above the head. Except instead of ????s put dollar signs. Heh heh heh!!Tongue

$$$
.Pleased .

07-28-2003 10:20 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

NICE!!!! Cool
07-28-2003 10:50 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

$$$

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-28-2003 11:44 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » WEEKEND SPECIAL

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH