Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Kalhoun CD for $1.00 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Kalhoun CD for $1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
(in my best Johnny Dangerously blind rage linguism)... Fargin' bastages! Sumunumbatching iceholes!! Where was I when a mint condition Kalhoun went for under $11.00?!... so I did what any self-disrespecting man would do. I went to RadRobbers and bought it for $22, and Vox Humana for $40!! Think I care?! Crying Waaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaa.... I'm ok, sniff.

...maybe I can get some of the other 3 chronicles @ the bbq? Come on guys, you can let yours go for $11.00, right? Big Grin

LOL! Tongue

JD is a great movie! Cool

08-01-2003 17:09 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
I've never bought anything on e-bay...................I'm thinking that it would be a dangerous proposition for me to get involved in that sort of thing........NOT that I'm a shopaholic or anything, but I could see myself up until 4:00 a.m., watching bids and going nutz, and then not waking up to my alarm the next day, and coming to work late all the time, and getting fired, and having no money, and then having to sell everything I OWN on e-bay myself, and living in destitution, and taking up hard drugs, along with fighting off pimps and ...................well, you get the general idea now, don't you??

I've done that!

Well except for the getting fired part and everything after that.

I don't have a computer at home so I have to wait til the next day sometimes to find out some pipsqueak outbid me by fifty cents! Shocked

and I walk up hill to school in 8 feet of snow... both ways without boots or gloves with a jean jacket on! Tongue

08-01-2003 17:12 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Kalhoun CD for $1.00

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH