Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Good source, etc » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good source, etc
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bummer.

Good to see you John! Pleased

You going to any BBQs? Smile )

07-29-2003 08:50 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 07-27-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by ToryNotion
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My $6.00 deal went bust. I got an email from GEMM saying
the item was unavailable. First time that has happened
to me.

07-29-2003 09:21 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Hey bro! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey there good doctor!

Oh yeah, I'll go if I can find one in my area (Chicagoland).

Missed you @ the fest this year. (Were you there?) Met Dale U., which was very cool. It's like our own private little club when we can come and be recognized solely from our shirts.

07-29-2003 11:12 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
Hey there good doctor!

Missed you @ the fest this year. (Were you there?) Met Dale U., which was very cool. It's like our own private little club when we can come and be recognized solely from our shirts.

Why not make the trip to MN.......I am Big Grin

07-29-2003 11:14 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

This thread is great! Big Grin

~Groucho~
07-29-2003 11:19 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Hey there good doctor!

Nope I did not go, but I plan on going next year, sure I say that every year, if DA is there I will be there for sure!

Glad you were looking for me! Smile

07-29-2003 13:07 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

time (or lack thereof) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, Minn/St. Paul is ~9 hrs. from my area tho. Given my work responsibilities in the coming month (software release time), sadly it doesn't seem likely.

bummer....

07-29-2003 14:45 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Yeah, Minn/St. Paul is ~9 hrs. from my area tho. Given my work responsibilities in the coming month (software release time), sadly it doesn't seem likely.

bummer....

well, if you change your mind, either dennis or I could probaly set you up with a place to stay...

just let us know...

DaLe

07-29-2003 14:48 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I'm sure we could work something out! Cool

07-29-2003 15:39 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

We can work it out
We can work it out

Life is very short and there's no time
For fussing and fighting my friend

07-29-2003 15:45 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I always liked that one and Paperback Writer! Pleased
Kind of lump those two together! Pleased

07-29-2003 15:47 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Hey there good doctor!

Driver8 is coming from Aurora IL...........hitch a ride with HIM............this Sunday, near St Paul, MN.............COME ON OVER!

Um, you might want to let Commander know, though.......

really - you don't want to miss this, do ya??????????

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-30-2003 15:56 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
I always liked that one and Paperback Writer! Pleased
Kind of lump those two together! Pleased

me, too..........good tunage Smile Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-30-2003 15:57 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:
Hey there good doctor!

Driver8 is coming from Aurora IL...........hitch a ride with HIM............this Sunday, near St Paul, MN.............COME ON OVER!

Um, you might want to let Commander know, though.......

really - you don't want to miss this, do ya??????????

Hey D8, can you swing by AZ and pick me up too? Wink
07-30-2003 16:11 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:

bummer....

well, if you change your mind, either dennis or I could probaly set you up with a place to stay...

just let us know...

DaLe

John,
our basement bedroom is open this weekend...
DaLe

07-30-2003 16:56 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Regrets Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sadly, given the day and date it's too far for me. Sundays in general are out because of church, esp. for such a long distance. Plus, with what's happening at work now it's not a good time to go lollygagging up to the land of Jesse. ("Minn-a-sooo-ta")

But I may try to see about reserving some spots at the Charleston, IL one.

Anyone know who's sponsoring that one?

07-30-2003 17:01 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Jeffery K. is however, it is a private lo fi records show...

07-30-2003 17:14 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Drat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ah nuts.

Okay, stupid question, maybe I just missed it. How does one tell what's a private "insider" one and what's more open?

07-30-2003 22:00 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

I emailed the contact guy (there is updated info if you click on the dates on the main page) in Detroit, he told me his was private.

07-30-2003 22:02 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Ah nuts.
Okay, stupid question, maybe I just missed it. How does one tell what's a private "insider" one and what's more open?

8/10 - Charleston, IL
Open to the public.

is that one too far for you...?

I would just e-mail anyone that is having one.
they may have a "FeW" open spots, it can not hurt to ask, either...

tell them the DAmb sent you...

I am sure some of the private ones are in small places, so they may have space restrictions...

07-31-2003 07:12 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Good source, etc

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH