Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Books in mail » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Books in mail
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
JT says this is my year to have fun (spare time) and that next year I won't see the light of day =-)

hmmm.. whats JT gonna do to you next year? Is he gonna lock ya in his trunk? I hate when he does that...

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-09-2002 14:14 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
quote:
JT says this is my year to have fun (spare time) and that next year I won't see the light of day =-)

hmmm.. whats JT gonna do to you next year? Is he gonna lock ya in his trunk? I hate when he does that...

So that is where Steve B. is at. JT's had him locked up in a trunk for years.
LK-9

06-09-2002 15:36 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
You should know Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Audiori!
Isn't you guys who ought to know about "the trunk"? You're the ones working the W&F Booth aren't you?

The Silent Planet booth has promised me lemonaid. What can I expect to drink from the W&F'd booth? ("loaded" question)
06-09-2002 18:17 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Hey Audiori!
Isn't you guys who ought to know about "the trunk"? You're the ones working the W&F Booth aren't you?

Yup, thats us.

quote:

The Silent Planet booth has promised me lemonaid. What can I expect to drink from the W&F'd booth? ("loaded" question)

Well, if this year is anything like last.. the only thing we have to offer is the migrane-inducing dance rhythms of the one and only Mr Scott Blackwell. That is of course unless JT's filed a restraining order.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-10-2002 11:13 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Fill me in Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Scott Blackwell? First I think John Blackstone. And he doesn't fit the description at all (not the migrain dance cacophany). We all love a good story, here in wonderland. So lets us have a story then! (come on!)

I'm hoping you'll be listening to the "Come as a child" soundtrack 'till it makes you sick! heh heh! =-)
06-10-2002 19:14 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Books in mail

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH