Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Pay The Eddies!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pay The Eddies!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ben Ben is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-15-2004

RE: Pay The Eddies!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm in - XL

DA *ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Ben
01-03-2005 16:14 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

I'm in... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Make mine a XXL. (Man boobies AND a gut!)
01-04-2005 16:49 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would get one BD but I only wear Black. Are there any black options?

01-04-2005 16:53 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I would get one BD but I only wear Black. Are there any black options?

i'm sure BD could do white on black... but it might not look the same.

BD is having computer issues with his laptop so it may be next week before he can set up an order page. Damb Windows XP SP2!!!! Mad

'El
01-04-2005 19:15 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by bigdork.2

ORDER YOUR SHIRT(S) TODAY!!!!

I've got the order page set up for the God Went Bowling shirts! Let me know if you have any problems.

BD

http://www.bigdork.org/store/t-shirts/eddies/t-shirts.htm

01-11-2005 23:00 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

bump...

quote:
Originally posted by bigdork.ORG

I've got the order page set up for the God Went Bowling shirts! Let me know if you have any problems.

BD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Eleanor: 01-12-2005 17:27.

01-12-2005 17:27 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Blog

01-12-2005 18:01 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

be a man, fhardi, and pay the eddies! Mad

i love that line! Big Grin

Cool
01-12-2005 18:20 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Platyhelminth

bump again....

good thing I didn't make up a bunch of these things before I put them on sale
Roll Eyes

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
bump...

quote:
Originally posted by bigdork.ORG

BD

01-13-2005 16:18 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
bump again....

i heard you do that a lot...... Shocked

Cool
01-13-2005 16:40 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Originally posted by my momma Elle
bump again....

i heard you do that a lot...... Shocked

2nd round is double the first price Red Face
01-13-2005 18:24 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Pay The Eddies!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH