Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Band members logon? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Band members logon?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Band members logon? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Curious...

I noticed when this new board first came on line, someone (the administrators?) added most of the current and former DA members, and a few key participants (JT, etc.)

But to date none of them have posted anything (or probably not even logged in), at least not under those names. Mr. Chandler created his own ID and posted last week, maybe not knowing he was already there.

I know Mr. Flesch and Mr. Chandler are highly computer-savvy, and possibly Mr. Ed as well, so I think it's be very cool if someone could encourage them to log in and post once in a while. I can say it was the highlight of my day (week/year?) when Tim was kind enough to respond to my post, especially to hear he might be at c2k2!

Is this a possibility? (Sorry to anyone if I'm out of line here...)

03-28-2002 17:12 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

last week one night I saw logged in for a few minutes Terry Scott Taylor, but then he was gone w/o posting. Frown

03-28-2002 17:15 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
last week one night I saw logged in for a few minutes Terry Scott Taylor, but then he was gone w/o posting. Frown

I doubt if that was really T.S.T. - was probably Elvis.

Big Grin

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

03-28-2002 17:41 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Was it Johnny Cash that posted as Dr. Love then??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

03-28-2002 18:05 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

yeah, i saw terry and dr. love logged on the same night. i think they were just checking out the site. at least mike responded when i asked if it was really him.

BD

03-28-2002 19:04 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Yep... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We had sent Mike the link to check out,
to see if the 77s messageboard should be
changed. He and Terry were in Nashville together
at the time.. so very well could have been
Terry too.

When we set up the board, we sent all of them their
username. We set it up so that they are administrators
as well. Tim had not recieved our email yet when he
registered himself.

Terry I know has been out of town a lot, on tour
or recording and doesn't post to the board much.
You all might be hearing from Marty Dieckmeyer
soon, as he wrote us and has a announcement/surprise
to post on the site in the next week or so.

I do know they do stop in and read this stuff, even if
they don't post much. They are very busy being mega-
rockstars and all..

the townsends

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-31-2002 11:05 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

rockstars and all..

the townsends

LOL! I am a huge fan but "megastar?" That's too funny!

04-01-2002 16:56 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by audiori

rockstars and all..

the townsends

LOL! I am a huge fan but "megastar?" That's too funny!

That should be true... Crying

09-25-2002 19:51 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

It sure would be cool if they posted here... didn't Terry post on the old board every now and then?
09-25-2002 20:59 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Yes he did, but with the new DA stuff, Lost Dogs stuff,
Terry solo stuff, and possible Swirling Eddies stuff..
I think its just not something he spends a lot of time on.
Especially since he has been touring more lately than he has in years. Plus he writes and produces for other
people and has a family life.

Tim Chandler has been posting to the DaDL lately in a
arguement with Berger Roy Al. Berger has gotten quite out
of hand at times.

I could see Terry might get interested in the discussions on the lyrics, or maybe if we made a section on authors and books ...like Buechner, Chesterton, etc.. he might jump into that.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-26-2002 00:28 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

i think a book/authors section would be cool
09-26-2002 00:32 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by anne
i think a book/authors section would be cool

That would be cool...

Cool
09-26-2002 09:31 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Band members logon?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH