Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Brave Records » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Brave Records
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Brave Records Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In the movie about Wilco "I am trying to break your heart" the president of Nonesuch Records calls Yankee Hotel Foxtrot a very "brave" record.

This morning I was listening to "Doppelganger" and I was again struck by how brave that record is. How brave Terry is. How proud I am to be a fan among the five to ten thousand that we number.

To record songs like "The Hollow Man" and "New Car."

10-03-2002 16:04 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
In the movie about Wilco "I am trying to break your heart" the president of Nonesuch Records calls Yankee Hotel Foxtrot a very "brave" record.

This morning I was listening to "Doppelganger" and I was again struck by how brave that record is. How brave Terry is. How proud I am to be a fan among the five to ten thousand that we number.

To record songs like "The Hollow Man" and "New Car."

And what an album it is. For me my favorite is now a toss-up between doppelganger and alarma!

10-04-2002 00:42 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's why the Box Set is so cool - those four albums are my favorite all time albums. By anyone - they're just too good. I am liking MBD now though. It's growing on me the more I listen to it....

10-04-2002 12:19 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

The Chronicles rock, but nothing is as brave as DFBB... Cool

10-04-2002 13:19 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

oh yeah!?!?!?!?!Tongue

10-04-2002 13:23 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
MartyB
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 09-13-2002

quote:

(in funky Miracle Faith Telethon voice)

AMEN!
10-04-2002 14:29 MartyB is offline Send an Email to MartyB Search for Posts by MartyB Add MartyB to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
That's why the Box Set is so cool - those four albums are my favorite all time albums. By anyone - they're just too good. I am liking MBD now though. It's growing on me the more I listen to it....

MBD can make you laugh & cry.

10-04-2002 15:44 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich

quote:

dfbb is my favorite, but "The Hollow Man" is just as brave as anything on dfbb.

10-04-2002 15:45 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Brave Records

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH