Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » SEATTLE, CD RELEASE » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page SEATTLE, CD RELEASE
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

SEATTLE, CD RELEASE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just a request that you mention this endeavor's success in your prayers. I am a little concerned over the small amount of ticket sales so far.

Whether there's 100 people there or more doesn't bother me as an artist, but I really need 200-250 people there to make it begin paying to CF research--there's where my heart of concern beats.

So...a prayer for success! Thankx, family!
11-04-2002 11:28 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

done-on me lunch break Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey theo-
sometimes it IS about numbers
JimInY
11-04-2002 11:52 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

done!

11-04-2002 16:12 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theo,
My prayers are definately with you, the show, and your project.

"God, you know about Theo and why he has done this project. You know the pain he has been through over the past year, and you have been Abba Father to him. I ask you to provide ticket sales for this event. I ask you to bless his endevors concerning all of this. He is doing this for the right reasons, for Your Kingdom. I pray that Your blessings would rain down upon all of this. In Your son's name, Jesus Christ, I ask this....Amen."

11-04-2002 18:12 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Theo,

My prayers are with you too. You're doing a great thing.

11-04-2002 18:15 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Theo,

May God bless you and your endeavors...Smile

11-04-2002 19:07 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
wow... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thankx, guys! Sincerely.
11-04-2002 20:22 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Theo, there's a good chance I won't be able to make it, but my prayers are still with you bro! Smile )

11-04-2002 21:25 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
jc
Luteous Llama

LK9-YOU BLESS ME Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

to write out a prayer-how unique.

For Theo and all involved,
I ask Lord, in the name of Jesus, that you would open the hearts and minds of all who are thinking of contributing-but procrastinate like us all.
Show a sign to our dear brothers, Oh Lord, and bless them with the funds and ticket sales they desire, not for themselves, but to use it to edify Your kingdom and the testimony of Andrew.
By your grace, Lord Jesus-Amen (translates..TRUTH)
11-05-2002 11:44 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

If I was within two hundred miles, I would go.

I am looking forward to purchasing the cd and book. WHen will they be available??
11-05-2002 12:20 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Coming soon... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The book is available now along with the single rough mix release of "Andrie" (that's my tune) and the Dog's "Protect my child".

The first installation of the CD compilation release will be Nov 15th followed by a second installation/release in the late Winter.

It will all be available at www.andysangelsrecords.org and probably here too. But there are many other venues that are being worked out as well.

Hope that helps!

And again...your prayers are wonderful and welcomed!
11-05-2002 23:36 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » SEATTLE, CD RELEASE

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH