Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dogs Pics » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dogs Pics
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shemp
unregistered
Dogs Pics Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Check this out
What A Great Show It Was!
More to come....

11-06-2002 06:21
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks Shemp

nice pics

BD
11-06-2002 07:38 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

sweeeeet! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

shemp-did you take erm?
I love the artwork in the background-
very classy- (and eugene included)
who set that up?
Kudos!
JiMinY
(a new desktop...cool!)
11-06-2002 07:59 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool pics!

Say Shemp, what was the song lineup?

Thnaks again for sharing...Tongue

Ed

11-06-2002 10:21 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Yeah, thanks Shemp!

i really like that shot of the conference table with the cowboy hat in the foreground. What's TST drinking? It looks like he and Mike are allowing Deri to talk for once.
11-06-2002 10:45 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Yeah, bax...

I like that shot too...At first I thought Mike was drinkin' a Bud Light...then I saw the Diet Coke in the foreground...Tongue

We're sure DAmb "drink-sensetive" around here, aye?

Tongue

11-06-2002 12:18 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
Yeah, bax...

I like that shot too...At first I thought Mike was drinkin' a Bud Light...then I saw the Diet Coke in the foreground...Tongue

We're sure DAmb "drink-sensetive" around here, aye?

Tongue

He like Corona anyways! Big Grin (if Little Big is any indication)
and don't forget the chipsTongue

11-06-2002 15:56 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by jc
shemp-did you take erm?
I love the artwork in the background-
very classy- (and eugene included)
who set that up?
Kudos!
JiMinY
(a new desktop...cool!)

Thanks...
Some of us are just artsy fartsy Big Grin
11-06-2002 16:22
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Yeah, thanks Shemp!

i really like that shot of the conference table with the cowboy hat in the foreground. What's TST drinking? It looks like he and Mike are allowing Deri to talk for once.

Diet Cokes all around....
11-06-2002 16:23
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

What about Dr Pepper????

11-06-2002 16:28 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

dennis, I think you've gotten Mike and Charlie Peacock mixed up...(reverting back to "Shirley, Goodness and Misery")...Charlie stated that he was "from Yuba City, CA - the Home of Juan Corona"...hehehe

Tongue

11-06-2002 18:03 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Great pics!

11-06-2002 23:37 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i must have missed that one. Has Deri or Mike been working out? Do we have topless dog photos? i just never associate the dogs with great pecs...
11-07-2002 01:40 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

VeRY GooD PiCS ! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks...

11-07-2002 13:58 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
quote:
Originally posted by dennis

dennis, I think you've gotten Mike and Charlie Peacock mixed up...(reverting back to "Shirley, Goodness and Misery")...Charlie stated that he was "from Yuba City, CA - the Home of Juan Corona"...hehehe

Tongue

Rob's & Carolee's. Check it out.

11-07-2002 16:07 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
i must have missed that one. Has Deri or Mike been working out? Do we have topless dog photos? i just never associate the dogs with great pecs...

Heh heh Big Grin

11-08-2002 00:05 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dogs Pics

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH