Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Live Angels » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Live Angels
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Live Angels Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Live Andy's Angel's Concert from 2001 featuring:
Aaron Sprinkle
Theo
Michael Roe
Terry Scott Taylor

can now be ordered by using the "donations" selection at www.andysangelsrecords.org
Your $25.oo donation will include shipping/handling.
For details on this release go to the post entitled "Coming soon".
The CDs will be shipped by the end of January. There will be ONLY 25 CDs produced for this special fund raising effort. IF the demand is great enough, we have the green light for 25 more--but there will never be more than 50 printed.

Thank you for your support in this cause and praise God that we can all help by listening to music we love!

Theo
01-02-2003 11:58 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so cool.

hurry....you don't want to miss this! buy now...buy often! Big Grin

01-02-2003 12:36 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I did. Hope I wasn't too late.

01-02-2003 20:24 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
you're good to go Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We're about half way there!
This is a great way to boost the cause at the top of the New Year.
01-02-2003 22:43 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

this needs to be at the top Smile

01-04-2003 22:44 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
As of this evening... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There are but four (4) copies left of the CD to be had. I will keep you all posted as those sell--or if they sell quickly, I'll immediately post that they are all gone. Certainly wish to avoid orders I can't fill! But hey! Go for it! Tick, tick, tick... Big Grin
01-05-2003 02:58 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Pleased
01-05-2003 10:35 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Live Angels

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH