Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Gift to the fans » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gift to the fans
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Gift to the fans Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I feel very fortunate to be an owner of this cd. It is really good.

I also feel like I ripped off Terry by only paying $15 bucks for this collector's item.
Favorites Upon First Listen
Satellite Moon
Welcome to the Real World (to someday be played at my son's graduation)
Don't Do, Maybe (greatest quirky song about indecision)
Goodie Bear (I have never seen the cartoon of this bear, but I think he would freak me out.)

Doug TenNapels comments are hilarious.

Thank you Terry, Doug and Townsends for putting this together. I appriecitate the unique offerings with the Avocado Clubs and this Random Acts & Hodgepodge.

Any fan without this collection will surely knock themselves in the head if they passed it up. I will be signing up for Avocado CLub Year 2
01-26-2003 13:24 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Speaking of,

Audiori,

Should we be renewing our memberships now? Are you going to continue doing this?

01-26-2003 15:33 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As far as I know, there are plans to continue.. hopefully with more frequent releases than we've had so far. Anyone that has 2 discs will need to renew if they haven't already.. those of you that already did after your first year was up, will still have a year (or 2 discs) on your subscription.

Before a third disc is released, we'll probably send an email or a postcard or something to anyone who's subscription has expired, as a reminder.

I think disc 3 will be something different musically than the first 2... not sure what it will be just yet.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-26-2003 16:31 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

any news on BIG?

01-26-2003 16:31 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I haven't heard anything lately. Right now, I think Terry's just getting ready for the Lost Dogs shows coming up in Nashville and Ohio.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-26-2003 16:34 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I've renewed.

01-26-2003 16:37 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Audiori,

I said a few times to send my 77's, Dog's, Terry Christmas, Club 2 and hodgepodge together to NZ to save on postage. (and the 77's poster frommid last year)

I was wondering if you knew offhand if you have sent them yet?

01-26-2003 16:40 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Gift to the fans

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH