Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » dämb it » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page dämb it
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

dämb it Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got my dämb it CD.

Wow!! There is some great stuff on it!! My boyfriend and I especially loved the mpeg video of "God Went Bowling." The music was great and the drawings wonderingful.

There's some real talent out there. I LOVE the cover of "I Love You #19." To be quite honest, I never really liked the original (is that a sin to say as a DA fan?) But the version on dämb it is just so dämb good!!

I love hearing Aunt Betty in the background of "Happily Married Man"--that one brought a smile to my face.

"Bibleland" a la Beach Boys is engenious!

Shemp's tracks are both so great. I'd love to hear more tracks from him!

The female vocals and harmony with "All that Remains" are wonderful. We need more female covers of DA stuff!

Great job all. I've been listening to my CDs every morning first thing at work.

-- aotp
01-16-2003 16:37 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
I got my dämb it CD.

Wow!! There is some great stuff on it!! My boyfriend and I especially loved the mpeg video of "God Went Bowling." The music was great and the drawings wonderingful.

-- aotp

I have not seen that one yet.

I always thought you were a feller. Shocked
Sorry!

01-16-2003 16:41 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dämb it's a classic

01-16-2003 16:43 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
dämb it's a classic

I like to think so! Smile )

Even Patti likes it! Shocked

01-16-2003 16:46 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

my wife didn't like it very much. she will listen to a couple of tracks though. It's a start.

01-16-2003 16:47 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
my wife didn't like it very much. she will listen to a couple of tracks though. It's a start.

it's all about "small steps!" Smile )

01-16-2003 16:49 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

baby steps

01-16-2003 16:50 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Author of the Post

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

Sorry!

I am. Smile

-- aotp
01-16-2003 16:50 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Ubique Epoque

quote:
baby steps

Patti likes AF, MBD, the Lost Dogs and she loves imaginarium. There is hope! Big Grin

01-16-2003 16:51 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:

Sorry!

I am. Smile

-- aotp

okay. I'll just shut up now before I put any more feet in my mouth.

01-16-2003 16:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
"Bibleland" a la Beach Boys is engenious!

I love this track! Smile )

01-16-2003 16:53 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Dr. Rich worrying about putting his foot in his mouth. That's classic.

01-16-2003 16:57 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Dr. Rich worrying about putting his foot in his mouth. That's classic.

Big Grin What are you trying to say? Tongue

01-16-2003 18:29 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

out of character? maybe?

maybe no... Wink

01-16-2003 18:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

Tongue

01-16-2003 18:44 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

dämb it

01-16-2003 19:50 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

You said it MR. T Big Grin
01-16-2003 23:49 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I like the damb it more with every listen.

01-17-2003 10:13 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

It makes me proud! Pleased

01-17-2003 15:47 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
quote:

it's all about "small steps!" Smile )

I am more familiar with "12 steps" !

... not really

01-17-2003 15:53 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » dämb it

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH