Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Theo » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey Theo
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Hey Theo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just ordered CAACONAA. Are you proud of me? Big Grin I can't wait to get it.

07-29-2003 19:59 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 07-27-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Big Grin I can't wait to get it.

Did you order it from the DA websore? Confused Hope you are more patient than I am.

07-29-2003 20:13 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We're up to date now.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-29-2003 21:27 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thanks guys, I got my stuff this week. I appreciate all you do.

07-29-2003 21:37 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

They do great job, I love this place! Big Grin

~Groucho~
07-29-2003 21:55 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Dorf... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I totally appreciate it.

DID you order it from the DA store? Cause I didn't see it come through the Andy's Angels' Records Store.

No matter! It all comes 'round to the cause!
07-30-2003 15:51 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

I ordered it at andysangels. But you know that now because you e-mailed me Big Grin

07-30-2003 18:27 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Duh! on me Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Of course! I mailed that out this morning.

This heat is killing me. Yah...that's the ticket!
07-30-2003 18:48 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

i posted on the andys angels board when this one was down earlier! Smile )

Cool
07-30-2003 18:51 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 07-27-2003

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
We're up to date now.

Great. So I should be seeing my order in the next few days, eh?

07-30-2003 20:09 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thankx, Joey Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll run (joey run) and check it out.

sorry Roll Eyes
07-30-2003 21:22 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Theo

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH