Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs southern Wi./Chicagoland show info....(show to be filmed and recorded!!) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs southern Wi./Chicagoland show info....(show to be filmed and recorded!!)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

Lost Dogs southern Wi./Chicagoland show info....(show to be filmed and recorded!!) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Lost Dogs
Sunday, June 26, 2005
East Troy WI.
Doors 6pm, Show 6:30
Tickets: $20 (by reservation only, only 25 seats available, all proceeds go to the band.)
show contact: jeffrey k. jeffrey@lo-fidelity.com

This is going to be a special limited seating concert. It's a house concert, but it's a concert that will take place in a home studio/rehearsal space in the basement of the home. The concert will be recorded and filmed for a possible future live DVD release through Lo-Fidelity and the Lost Dogs. There are only 25 seats available for this special concert, so you will need to reserve your spot asap by emailing me and reserving your seats. (Please only reserve seats if you actually intend to show up!) Once your seat is reserved you will receive confirmation within 48 hours and further information about the show....(show address, etc.) Hope you can make it....

jeffrey k.

06-13-2005 21:13 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

RE: Lost Dogs southern Wi./Chicagoland show info....(show to be filmed and recorded!!) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
The Lost Dogs
Sunday, June 26, 2005
East Troy WI.
Doors 6pm, Show 6:30
Tickets: $20 (by reservation only, only 25 seats available, all proceeds go to the band.)
show contact: jeffrey k. jeffrey@lo-fidelity.com

This is going to be a special limited seating concert. It's a house concert, but it's a concert that will take place in a home studio/rehearsal space in the basement of the home. The concert will be recorded and filmed for a possible future live DVD release through Lo-Fidelity and the Lost Dogs. There are only 25 seats available for this special concert, so you will need to reserve your spot asap by emailing me and reserving your seats. (Please only reserve seats if you actually intend to show up!) Once your seat is reserved you will receive confirmation within 48 hours and further information about the show....(show address, etc.) Hope you can make it....

jeffrey k.

I haven't been to East Troy since I was a kid at camp Timber-Lee.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
06-14-2005 10:54 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

Thread Starter Thread Started by jeffrey k.
RE: Lost Dogs southern Wi./Chicagoland show info....(show to be filmed and recorded!!) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead

Small world....I was a counselor at Timber-Lee from 1990-1994. When did you go?

jeffrey k.

06-14-2005 11:13 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We'd love to be there, not sure we could with Cornerstone
and the show here too.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-14-2005 11:17 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead

Small world....I was a counselor at Timber-Lee from 1990-1994. When did you go?

jeffrey k.

I am an old timer. I went there every summer from 1977 to 1984. I have very fond memories of that place. In fact, my son just went to a week of camp and it keeps bringing up memories for me. I wish he could have gone to Timber-Lee.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
06-14-2005 13:45 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
We'd love to be there, not sure we could with Cornerstone
and the show here too.

Hope you guys can make it....it would be cool to see you both.

jeffrey k.

06-16-2005 23:31 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

Quick update.....as of 6/16/05, 10 of the 25 seats have been reserved. Come one....come 15 more Big Grin ....lets fill the room....this should be a special night.

later...

jeffrey k.

06-16-2005 23:32 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

We need to discuss if we can do it. We hate to try to reserve a spot
and then not get there. We will talk about it and get back with ya
soon.

06-17-2005 00:22 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs southern Wi./Chicagoland show info....(show to be filmed and recorded!!)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH