Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Kalhoun CD for $1.00 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Kalhoun CD for $1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Kalhoun CD for $1.00 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nobody ever checks for "da"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...7&category=2247

07-27-2003 05:44 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's cheap.

07-27-2003 10:11 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

shipping and handling is 3.95.... Roll Eyes
the guy must not know what it is worth..... he said "i think" it is a Christian cd....
if you don't already own this, go bid now! Big Grin

Cool
07-27-2003 11:22 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Grand Encephalon

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

He also said he could not really get into it Big Grin Poor soul. I was gonna bid on it and sell it under Daniel Amos but figured someone here deserves to have a copy. I don't know why anyone would not have it yet though. I'd be ashamed to show my face here if I didn't Big Grin

07-27-2003 13:00 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

e-bay is cool sometimes.
07-27-2003 13:30 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

I love it. I'm watching my stuff pay off as I speak. My auctions are coming to an end. I got $6.50 for a used goo goo dolls cd. Not bad. When you add on shipping the guy should have gone to best buy and bought a new one. Roll Eyes

07-27-2003 13:38 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
He also said he could not really get into it Big Grin Poor soul. I was gonna bid on it and sell it under Daniel Amos but figured someone here deserves to have a copy. I don't know why anyone would not have it yet though. I'd be ashamed to show my face here if I didn't Big Grin

I have a copy on tape... can I show my face here? Confused

07-27-2003 15:04 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by joey
the guy must not know what it is worth..... he said "i think" it is a Christian cd....

you got the high bid, right? Pleased

07-27-2003 15:05 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

well, i figured if nobody outbids 1.79, i'll buy it and give it away at the l.a. bbq...
go outbid me doc! now! Big Grin

Cool
07-27-2003 15:07 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

tee-hee Pleased

07-27-2003 15:08 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Okay! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:

well, i figured if nobody outbids 1.79, i'll buy it and give it away at the l.a. bbq...
go outbid me doc! now! Big Grin

I just did! Shocked

07-27-2003 15:11 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

cool... i bought it brand new when it came out.... go doc go! Pleased

Cool
07-27-2003 15:12 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I bought it it brand new when it came out too!
On tape!Shocked

It's almost a shame to see it go that cheap, so if someone outbids me I won't cry too hard! Tongue

I bet someone will wait til the last second and outbid me! Roll Eyes Tongue Shocked Pleased

07-27-2003 15:15 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
I bet someone will wait til the last second and outbid me! Roll Eyes Tongue Shocked Pleased

it better not be someone here!!! Mad Evil Shocked

Cool
07-27-2003 15:19 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I'd rather it be someone here than a stranger! Shocked

Or worse yet! Someone from the dadl! Roll Eyes

07-27-2003 15:21 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
I'd rather it be someone here than a stranger! Shocked

Or worse yet! Someone from the dadl! Roll Eyes

no!!! not someone from the dadl! they will turn around and sell it for $20.... Mad

Cool
07-27-2003 15:25 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

yup... or $35 if they can! Shocked

07-27-2003 15:30 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

wow, the guy (?) selling the CD has a smaller # by his name then me!

I have 3 and he has Zero! Shocked

07-27-2003 15:32 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

and you've been outbid! Crying

Cool
07-27-2003 15:44 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

thanks for crying for me! Pleased

Say... you don't have any cd-rs of this fine CD do you? Tongue

07-27-2003 15:46 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Kalhoun CD for $1.00

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH