Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fearful Symmetry on eBay » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fearful Symmetry on eBay
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Toque Boy Toque Boy is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

Fearful Symmetry on eBay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just wanted to give the heads up. I had hoped (naively) that I would get this disc for $20 US and they let me think I might for a couple of days. The bid is at 20.50 now and I thought that if I didn't get this, perhaps someone from this here board should. Of course, there are a couple of days left so I suppose it could still get really ridiculous.

N:CA:2" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?vie...981374_2}N:CA:2

Why not go higher? If I was not blessed with twin girls and if I was working instead of going to school and if I was richer, I would have bid higher. Big Grin
07-31-2003 17:04 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Toque!

07-31-2003 17:05 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

Thread Starter Thread Started by Toque Boy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Greetings! Getting all excited for the bar-b-q season? As I won't be attending any real good bar-b-q's I am somewhat glum. And then this Fearful Symmetry disc slips through my fingers! It is all very sad. The last time I listened to my tape version, it was warped!!!!!! ARGH!!! I suppose you could say I am COL (crying out loud).
07-31-2003 17:11 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Toque - A sigh for you.

August 2005
07-31-2003 17:15 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

Thread Starter Thread Started by Toque Boy

Thanks Zip. I guess I will have to wait for the Banquet at the World's End. Big Grin
07-31-2003 17:16 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i'm sure the young ladies will generate a smile soon.

07-31-2003 17:21 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Dude, drop me a note, I'll burn you a back up copy. We both in the lower mainland, shouldn't be too hard to get you a copy.

the.banos@telus.net

07-31-2003 18:23 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

that is a fine CD! Cool

08-01-2003 17:19 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fearful Symmetry on eBay

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH