Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA music videos » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA music videos
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

DA music videos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you could direct music videos for DA songs what would you come up with?

This one is just morbid but it stuck in my head all day:

Dance Stop

(in part) "stop" Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (beeeeeeeeeeeeep) (flat line)...(clear...zap) "Dance!"

07-31-2003 01:32 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

MORBID? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that's great! Although, I nearly chocked on my chicken when I saw it. Your posts can be lethal!

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
07-31-2003 04:25 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
that's great! Although, I nearly chocked on my chicken when I saw it. Your posts can be lethal!

quote:
Blaze of Glory -- The Alarm

or possibly ...

My ding-a-ling -- Chuck Berry

Wink

Is there a theme here? Wink

07-31-2003 08:00 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As long as he doesn't decide to add XTC's "Pink Thing" to his life's soundtrack, I think we're safe.... Big Grin Shocked

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-31-2003 08:08 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 07-01-2003

This poor thread took a HUGE nosedive! Frown

07-31-2003 08:51 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

quote:

Big Grin

07-31-2003 09:16 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

a very cool idea

the video

no choking on chicken or anything

but if somebody did choke on their chicken and passed out, we could run film, shoot the video and they'd be revived

it's all good
07-31-2003 09:40 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

^Problem solved. Nick, order some chicken. Theo, get the cameras ready. BD? You just sit there and look pretty.

Big Grin

Roll Eyes

~Groucho~
07-31-2003 10:13 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

LOL Big Grin

07-31-2003 10:56 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

NEED ANY BACKGROUND PEOPLE?-
Mike Roe can dance- and I can stop him quick!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-31-2003 11:19 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

quote:

I know what you mean. Last time I read one of his posts my pet monkey, Herbert, started hysterically jumping around the room, breaking lamps and knick knacks. I had to threaten him with a spanking to get him to stop!!

August 2005
07-31-2003 11:26 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Hmmph! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Choking chickens?

Spanking monkeys?

I'm leaving!

(If you need me, I'll be bidding on a pocket-sized pool table on ebay!)

07-31-2003 13:54 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

LOL!! Big Grin

~Groucho~
07-31-2003 13:56 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

LOL!!!!

I almost fell out of my chair!! LOL! Big Grin

Coincidentally, I have a large freezer in my garage that I like to keep filled with choice cuts of meat. I go to this independant butcher who delivers it as soon as you order it. Often his driver is even waiting at my door when I get home. Lately though, I've found a semi- shortcut that, if I time the lights just right, I can beat him to my house in time to receive my meat delivery.

Big Grin

August 2005
07-31-2003 14:02 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
PuP

Hey, Zippy! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You aren't by chance listening to Billy Idol right now, are you? I swear I can hear "Dancing With Myself".

07-31-2003 14:20 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Woolly Eggwhisk

This is a true story. I know that after the stuff in this thread it may seem like a put on, but it's for real.

Once, when I was 11 or 12, I was hanging out, watching cartoons on a Saturday morning. My Dad left the sports page open on the coffee table and there was a picture of an angler holding up a giant fish. I mean, this thing was huge.

So, being vocabularily ignorant, I proclaimed, "Boy! He must have used the Master Bait on that one!" My Mom went white with shock. My Dad was enraged! They came at me like they were gonna throw me out of the house or lock me down. I didn't know what I'd done and they could see it.

So, when they finally calmed down and had gone into the other room to discuss me, my Dad took me out to get donuts and talk to me about sex.

I don't remember what he told me, but I do remember why he did.
Big Grin

August 2005
07-31-2003 15:24 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
PuP

"Vocabularily ignorant" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good story!

When I was in 2nd grade and we were waiting in the lunch line, we began changing the first letters of each other's names as a little game to kill time. My name's Dave, so we went down the alphabet; Ave, Bave, Cave, etc.

I got six iterations into my friend Chuck's name and suddenly I'm standing in front of the teacher trying to understand why she's so upset.

I never did figure out why everyone knew that was a bad word but me!

07-31-2003 15:34 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
PuP

Oh, yeah, the thread... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since I helped hijack the thread, I'll try to help get it back on track.

I always thought Outdoor Elvis would be a really funny music video.

07-31-2003 15:39 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Grand Encephalon

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

Ragardless of where this thread went, it cracked me up. Outdoor Elvis hmmmm...what would I do for that?

07-31-2003 19:27 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i have a sudden urge to be with the goatlady?

07-31-2003 20:23 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA music videos

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH