Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cafepress.com » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cafepress.com
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Cafepress.com Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was looking at some other shops at cafepress - the place doing the classic covers t-shirts - and I noticed a few other bits and pieces.

Along with the Swirling Eddies mousepad and a DA clock how about a Driving in England licence plate cover?

They even had Teddy Bear hmmmm Strange Animals?

No Joey... we guys don't want a "I'm gonna show you my feminine side" thong
Big Grin Tongue Big Grin

09-22-2003 17:46 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

your special order is waiting, captain.... Big Grin

09-22-2003 18:02 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Thread Starter Thread Started by Captain Pedantic
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't mean to say you are predictable Joey but there as yet undiscovered tribes of amazonian indians that knew you you going to post that

Big Grin Tongue Big Grin

09-22-2003 18:06 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes..... but they also know that you are the one who is going to order it... Cool

09-22-2003 18:17 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Official Impasto

Thread Starter Thread Started by Captain Pedantic
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wonder if they know where I left my keys......

09-22-2003 18:48 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
I don't mean to say you are predictable Joey but there as yet undiscovered tribes of amazonian indians that knew you you going to post that

Big Grin Tongue Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
09-22-2003 19:57 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Joey?

Predictable?

Nah!

09-23-2003 20:13 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

The nice thing about this is that it has been pre-worn by all the Dogs! Red Face

Confused

~Groucho~
09-23-2003 20:36 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cafepress.com

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH