Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Uncle Stonehill's hat? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Uncle Stonehill's hat?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Question Uncle Stonehill's hat? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i ordered this over a month ago and have received nothing..... Frown

01-05-2004 15:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
You Gotta Be There
unregistered
RE: Uncle Stonehill's hat? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
i ordered this over a month ago and have received nothing..... Frown

Don't gripe. I believe you have "World's Shortest Song" on the tape I made for you a while back. You should be all set with that.

Yeah, USH, your kid boy will love it; my kids hear it a lot. They like to follow the map in the CD cover.

Good luck on getting it soon. Usually they'll say: "Patience, 4 to 6 weeks delivery". To which, of course, you can say "Don't gimme that jazz, this is the day and age of ordering online and getting things overnight."
- ygbt
01-05-2004 16:16
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thread Starter Thread Started by Joey T.
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah, i'm sure it's good, that's why i ordered it....
but i didn't even receive an e-mail confirming my order... paypal shows that money was received by audiori@unclestonehill.com which is registered under the name eric townsend on dec 10th.....
i just figured i would have good something by now, or at least an email saying currently out of stock, more coming soon......... Crying Confused Frown

01-05-2004 16:29 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nah, I am sure we recieved it then. But December is a very slow month.
Not only do we have a huge amount of Christmas orders to send out
durring December, this year we also had the "Dr Edward Perfect Frank"
CDs to put together and send out and the "DA Anaheim DVD" to make and
send out and we've been getting caught up on the fan club CDs.

Sooooooo, long story short is we are SWAMPED in December. We've
been filling stuff and letting the email go.

Also on the fan clubs, we have been sending out the 77s Bottom Line,
Mike Roe Rosebuds domestic discs and have packaged up the
internationals and are filling out the customs forms so they can go
out this week. And we will be working on any outstanding Avocado Club discs very soon.

On top of all that, there are orginizational changes taking place behind the
scenes and we've had to do a LOT of reorganising with Terry and Mike
and supplying them with a huge amount of information and paperwork.

Thats whats been going on, we are sorry there are any delays. But
this stuff is not an exact science especially under a tight budget and
very little time.

j and e

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-05-2004 18:15 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thread Starter Thread Started by Joey T.
Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok

01-05-2004 19:48 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Uncle Stonehill's hat?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH