Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey BD! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey BD!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Hey BD! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When can I get a copy MNF? Would love to hear it.
01-14-2004 09:37 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Smile )

was watching the Spittle & Phelgm last night.

I like it when Terry calls you "Tim" and then catches himself but forgets what your "eddies" name is and you say quickly "Berger."

Funny stuff! Tongue

01-14-2004 09:46 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks, dennis. but man, some of that stuff is just sorta hard to watch. again, you have my deepest apologies...
01-14-2004 10:09 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

GGGRRRggk! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That nancy-boy imposter Chandler! Taking credit for my work again!! Blast you, nancy-boy imposter Chandler!!

01-14-2004 10:12 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: Hey BD! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
When can I get a copy MNF? Would love to hear it.

I'll send it out this week!

I think I still have your address... If not I'll send you an email.

BD

01-14-2004 10:34 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

OK, Everyone! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I want you all to take a good long hard look at dennis's post up above. I hope that once and for all this will settle the ridiculous notion that I am the same person as that loser Chandler.

In his post, dennis states that as he's watching "Fiddle and Ham" or whatever, Terry calls Tim, "Tim" on accident! Terry catches himself, can't remember his "line" and then that nancy-boy Chandler mumbles "Berger" like we're all gonna fall for it. Haggggxxxk! You see?! You see?!! They were all caught in their little imposter charade, pretending to be the true Eddies. Now, The Truth is out, once and for AAalllgggkkk GGGK! cough, cough!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 01-14-2004 15:39.

01-14-2004 11:11 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I find that picture offensive. There's enough beer there to share, and what does he do? He injests it all himself.

Joey should post the after effect picture with the pickled head. Now that's some kind of funny.

As to the Eddies, they were okay, but other than Sacred Cows I thought they blew. I mean really it was bad enough with the Tragic Willnots and then those Notting Hillbillies, but it got to be too much. The killer of course was Lost Dogs, what's that all aboot eh?

01-14-2004 11:15 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Chandler- Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you better pony up there ,bud.
You owe BD 15.00 - less your cut.

He had a guy with a blackjack thumpin in his palm parked outside my door for 2 days-
and that was over some crazee mistake concerning Cornerstone 84.......

You wouldnt want your own fruit to go negative over such a small matter....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-14-2004 11:17 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What!? Someone's threatening Chandler? Besides me, I mean? They can't do that! Chandler's my little b-- ... um, I mean, Chandler's my boy, is what I meant to say. Sure, I despise that moronic loser more than I can begin to articulate, but no one messes with him but me!! Got it?! Send that gggkkkggguy with the blackjack over to my trailor. I'll give him what for!!

01-14-2004 15:15 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
berger Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm quite all right, thanks. (sigh) folks, i don't know what's wrong with him. just forgive him if you can.
01-14-2004 15:18 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

FORWARNED IS FOREARMED......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-14-2004 15:20 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

RE: berger Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
i'm quite all right, thanks. (sigh) folks, i don't know what's wrong with him. just forgive him if you can.

hey tim! Big Grin

I would really like to hear your opinion on Jimsonweed's versions of Sail Me Away and Rebecca Go Home when you hear them. Cool

and by the way are you registered on Jimsonweed's site yet Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by JR88: 01-14-2004 15:22.

01-14-2004 15:21 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
thanks, dennis. but man, some of that stuff is just sorta hard to watch. again, you have my deepest apologies...

I love it... it's like watching some of the videos I made when going to broadcasting school. Just a fun time. No need to apologize... nothing wrong with having fun with your buddies and a video camera! Tongue

"Geeeene Pooool Geene Pooool. I like that name... I like to say it over and over again!"

I almost cry from laughing so hardSmile )

01-15-2004 13:26 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

RE: OK, Everyone! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
I want you all to take a good long hard look at dennis's post up above. I hope that once and for all this will settle the ridiculous notion that I am the same person as that loser Chandler.

In his post, dennis states that as he's watching "Fiddle and Ham" or whatever, Terry calls Tim, "Tim" on accident! Terry catches himself, can't remember his "line" and then that nancy-boy Chandler mumbles "Berger" like we're all gonna fall for it. Haggggxxxk! You see?! You see?!! They were all caught in their little imposter charade, pretending to be the true Eddies. Now, The Truth is out, once and for AAalllgggkkk GGGK! cough, cough!

I was hoping you would have some thoughts one this subject Mr. Roy AlSmile )

01-15-2004 13:28 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey BD!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH