Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Some Mike Roe News For Youse » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Some Mike Roe News For Youse
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Some Mike Roe News For Youse Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Your pal and mine duets with Charlie Peacock on Peacock's new retrospective "Full Circle". He's on the new version of "Monkeys At The Zoo".

Other interesting developments:
Sixpence pitches in on "Every Heartbeat", Brent Bourgeois is on "Almost Threw It All Away", Steve Taylor and Margaret Becker punt the ball on "Lie Down In The Grass" and Bela Fleck adds banjo to "In The Light" with Phil Keaggy handling the gee-tar work.

DwD
03-12-2004 14:37 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yo Dunphy: Speaking of yr friend and mine -- are you planning on coming up to Parsippany on 3/29? I can't imagine it'd be more than an hour-and-a-half for you.....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
03-12-2004 14:40 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bela Fleck?

That is interesting.
03-12-2004 16:28 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by DwDunphy
Response-A-Roni Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Yo Dunphy: Speaking of yr friend and mine -- are you planning on coming up to Parsippany on 3/29? I can't imagine it'd be more than an hour-and-a-half for you..... "

If I'm not working, I'm giving it my best swing. Sadly, the retail industry has not concept of "day of worship"...

DwD
03-12-2004 20:48 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

FWIW, it's a Monday night....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
03-13-2004 08:59 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by DwDunphy
I forgot to flip the calendar Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm looking at 2/29, thinking it is 3/29.

Even the calendar is out to get me today.

DwD
03-13-2004 17:42 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Some Mike Roe News For Youse

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH