Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DFBB Raffle » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DFBB Raffle
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Thumb Up! DFBB Raffle Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm going to raffle DFBB off at the Dogs show in Chicago Smile

Shocked are you nuts!!!

I am going to raffle a 5 pack of discs though including.....

DA Live Bootleg '82
The (Youth) Choir - Voices In Shadows
Adam Again - In A New World Of Time
Steve Hindalong - Skinny
and if they have it ready the New Dogs album

all signed by the respective artists Cool 'cept for Adam Again Crying

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by JR88: 05-26-2004 13:18.

05-26-2004 13:18 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mad

05-26-2004 13:25 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

CArl will crawl to Chicago just for a chance to procure Skinny.

05-26-2004 13:27 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Big Grin

05-26-2004 13:27 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have all of those.... carl can have my copy of skinny, it's not very good.... Red Face

05-26-2004 13:29 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
i have all of those.... carl can have my copy of skinny, it's not very good.... Red Face

Roll Eyes

still 5 CD's for a ticket price of $5 and the new Dogs CD Cool I think it's worth the ticket

05-26-2004 13:30 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

We played it on the drive to Carmel this month, and i could not get the kids to show respect by refraining from giggling.

05-26-2004 13:31 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
We played it on the drive to Carmel this month, and i could not get the kids to show respect by refraining from giggling.

Cindy and I consider Skinny to be one of our top 10 traveling CD's Pleased

05-26-2004 13:32 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are those the ones you can throw the farthest?

05-26-2004 13:34 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Yes we throw them at cows Big Grin

Seriously though, we love it Pleased

05-26-2004 13:36 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:

I have them all but skinny! Pleased

05-26-2004 13:51 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Would you like me to send you a skinny tape, Dennis?

Do you want that Glass Harp? (hourglass)

05-26-2004 13:53 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Would you like me to send you a skinny tape, Dennis?

Do you want that Glass Harp? (hourglass)

Oh! Oh!

That Glass Harp one would be very cool! Cool

-

05-26-2004 13:55 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YOu have to take Skinny too then.

05-26-2004 13:56 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
YOu have to take Skinny too then.

OkayFrown

Tongue

I have that Choir Unplugged CD and I think it has some Skinny songs on it...

05-26-2004 14:39 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

quote:

Skinny is awesome!!!!
05-26-2004 14:59 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Amen. You can hear Gene's voice all over the BGV's too Pleased His lyrics are awesome Tongue

05-26-2004 16:37 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I think Gene sings on "Billy" by the SE.

05-26-2004 16:38 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

I have them all but skinny! Pleased

you want mine? like i said, it's not very good..... Roll Eyes

05-26-2004 16:39 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Grand Encephalon

It's great dennis. Take it and smile Big Grin

05-26-2004 16:40 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DFBB Raffle

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH