Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mark Heard unique song » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mark Heard unique song
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jparker jparker is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 04-23-2003

Mark Heard unique song Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's an interesting little nugget of joy. The song "Family Name" by Mark Heard, which is only on the Acoustic best of (as far as I know)... I never had this song since I never wanted to buy the entire CD/record for one unique track... but I discovered a few days back that many of Mark's CDs are on the iTunes music store! So I was able to just buy that one song I'd been missing - woohoo! I also thought it was excellent that a lot of Mark's older stuff is even on there at all, for new generations to discover. That makes me happy - perhaps Paste is behind it. Anyhow, just thought I'd share this for what it's worth.
08-04-2004 23:20 jparker is offline Send an Email to jparker Search for Posts by jparker Add jparker to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of jparker: jeff_parker@mac.com
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I believe the song is actually written by Billy Batstone. It is also on Reflections Of A Former Life.

08-04-2004 23:32 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
jparker jparker is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 04-23-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by jparker
HAHA - Crap Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh, yeah. It is on Reflections. Oh, well. At least I only spent $.99 on it, not the whole album.
08-07-2004 10:29 jparker is offline Send an Email to jparker Search for Posts by jparker Add jparker to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of jparker: jeff_parker@mac.com
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mark Heard unique song

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH